Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

NM Adventure Series

Old 04-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #21
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
The first NM Adventure Series run has finished. Scott (SgtTaco) road shotgun and we met up with ToastyJosh. I'll post pictures later tonight. Had a good time, got to see some sights.

Pictures:

Can you Spot the Scott?
Old 04-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #22
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
Idea for the next one.
http://alpineloop.com/HTML/index.html
Old 04-28-2013, 02:11 PM   #23
ExtremeCustoms505 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
ExtremeCustoms505's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastyjosh View Post
I have friends that take their RZR's up to this area and say it is super nice.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #24
And then?
BigFishAllDay is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
BigFishAllDay's Tacoma Gallery
Nice 1st adventure guys. The Gilman Tunnels are always cool to visit and that upper Cebolla to 126 to 4 loop has some nice spots to check out. I would have considered joining you guys, but had to work.

I went on a little adventure of my own last week on Thursday... exploring new routes into the Taos Gorge.

First drop in...

Geo-cache

Fish....

Old 04-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #25
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery

I know that guy! But not that fish.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #26
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery

I love geocaching! Any time u wana head out to grab some out of the way ones let me know!!!
Old 05-06-2013, 01:55 PM   #27
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I say we start planning the next trip for about two weeks from now... Any ideas of where to?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #28
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
SgtTaco and I were talking tonight. Looking at doing something in the Santa Fe National Forest on the east side of Santa Fe. Anyone familiar with that area and know some good trails?
Old 05-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #29
And then?
BigFishAllDay is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
BigFishAllDay's Tacoma Gallery
I always wanted to run Tank Trap, but I've read that it's now closed.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #30
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thread op, I live in the Big Bend area here in Texas but I've got a cabin up in the Santa Fe National Forest. I'd like to join you guys sometime, looks like some fun adventures.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #31
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Cool thread op, I live in the Big Bend area here in Texas but I've got a cabin up in the Santa Fe National Forest. I'd like to join you guys sometime, looks like some fun adventures.
my dad lives in Alpine, TX and have spend a good amount of time there in the big bend area so you are definitely welcome to roll with us

we gotta get this puppy rollin again!
Old 05-16-2013, 05:39 PM   #32
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to try for something on Memorial Day weekend?
Old 05-16-2013, 06:57 PM   #33
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
Anyone want to try for something on Memorial Day weekend?
im down
Old 05-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #34
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Any ideas where?
Old 05-17-2013, 12:50 AM   #35
505 Member

we should get in contact with toyotacolin. he has a facebook group called toyota borderland offroaders (TBOR) and they always go on little camping/exploring trips.

they mainly go around southern NM but maybe he has some insight on other cool places
Old 05-17-2013, 05:15 AM   #36
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
We were talking about poking around n the Santa Fe National Forest east of Santa Fe. Forgot to order some maps.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:50 AM   #37
Disco Disco...

I'd be down for any weekend.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #38
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
where abouts in santa fe are you looking, i know a lot in gloreita, and there is also the pecos outlook which is very nice, not hard wheeling, and there are a bunch of trails off of that one that i have not yet explored...
Old 05-17-2013, 05:34 PM   #39
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...adventure.html
Old 05-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #40
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb03 View Post
where abouts in santa fe are you looking, i know a lot in gloreita, and there is also the pecos outlook which is very nice, not hard wheeling, and there are a bunch of trails off of that one that i have not yet explored...
You want to take the lead on this one? Meet Sunday morning up by Glorieta around 10am and head up on the trails you want to explore?