Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

NM Adventure Series

Old 05-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #61
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday's run is becoming OBE for me.

Looks like I'm hosting a CB tuning party that day instead.

Going to post that up in the regular BS thread.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #63
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh, can't wait to be in New Mexico! Haha I'm ready to drive some trails!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #64
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Ugh, can't wait to be in New Mexico! Haha I'm ready to drive some trails!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #65
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
If you sell your truck before I get there......
Old 05-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #66
GhostDog86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Max
GhostDog86's Tacoma Gallery
Got out to the mountains this past weekend

Old 05-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #67

That is why I want to be there! There is nothing like that around here haha
Old 05-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #68
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailtaco View Post
Got out to the mountains this past weekend

which ones?
Old 05-24-2013, 10:57 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
which ones?
Area in the Sangre De Cristo range, started out in Truchas and looped around to Trampas. The peak with snow is the Truchas Peaks.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #71
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Area in the Sangre De Cristo range, started out in Truchas and looped around to Trampas. The peak with snow is the Truchas Peaks.
that sounds awesome. was it a trail or did you just know of fire roads to take?
Old 05-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #72

Quote:
that sounds awesome. was it a trail or did you just know of fire roads to take?
More like a series of roads and logging roads connecting them, I grew up in the area so I knew a few short cuts.

If anybody wants I could show them around this area, there are a lot of different places to explore.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #73
505 Member

Quote:
More like a series of roads and logging roads connecting them, I grew up in the area so I knew a few short cuts.

If anybody wants I could show them around this area, there are a lot of different places to explore.
yea that sounds like fun
Old 05-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #74
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea that sounds like fun
I agree; we should plan a meet up there sometime.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #75
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea that sounds like fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigger View Post
I agree; we should plan a meet up there sometime.
X2
Old 06-15-2013, 01:04 PM   #76
And then?
BigFishAllDay is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
BigFishAllDay's Tacoma Gallery
There will eventually be some adventures in this "adventure thread", right?
Old 06-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #77
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully. I'm still working on installing the compressor and then the skidplate.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #79
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I don't post on this thread much but wanted to see if ya'll knew anything about the Tres Lagunas fire. My family has a cabin on Grass Mountain, near the Iron Gate road, and none of us know the situation there or if our cabin is still standing.

Thanks in advance.
Luke
Old 06-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #80
And then?
BigFishAllDay is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
BigFishAllDay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Hey guys, I don't post on this thread much but wanted to see if ya'll knew anything about the Tres Lagunas fire. My family has a cabin on Grass Mountain, near the Iron Gate road, and none of us know the situation there or if our cabin is still standing.

Thanks in advance.
Luke
Luke,

Your best resource will be this website: http://www.inciweb.org/incident/3401/

They update regularly with info from all of the agencies involved in dealing w/wildfires. The map on the page I linked will show you the exact boundaries of the fire, and you should be able to determine whether or not your cabin is at risk based on that.

From what I can tell, Grass Mountain stayed 100% safe to the North of the fire.