Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

NM Adventure Series

Old 07-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #121
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
For you and everyone else on your phone you should check out the YouTube vid I posted on the list by using a computer.
Haha I looked at it earlier.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #122
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Hey put me down for a maybe. I need to look at the dates. I would probably be down for an overnight run though.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #123
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Monticello Box Canyon Run

http://youtu.be/elQSaueuTqM

24 August
Meet at the Motel 6 parking lot (25 and Cesar Chavez) at 9 am.

1000 Avenida Cesar Chavez NM 87102

We will be making a pit stop in the town of Socorro about 75 miles south to top off any gas tanks and let the people that did not bring food and drinks to pick something up.

Then we will head out south on 25 to exit 89 (Rock Canyon Rd) about 60 miles. There is a perfect staging area there where people can drop tire psi for a more comfortable ride.

From there we will drive in a wash/maintained grated road until the town of Monticello. This area is mostly/all dry and takes us threw privet property where we will have to open range gates and close them behind us.

After we get threw the town of Monticello (no services) it starts to get beautiful and fun with over 50 water crossings. We will stop part way threw and eat lunch and stuff. (I would sugest to bring a lawn chair and water shoes/flip flops)

When we get to the end we have two choices, turn around and go back the way we came or take the 52 up to the 60 and end up back in Socorro where there is a couple places to stop for dinner and drinks.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=1...a=1,2,4,5&z=14

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=1...=15&via=2&z=20

Limiting this run to 8 due to the need to cross privet property (with permission).

Copy and Paste + put your name in

1. SgtTaco (cb channel 4)
2. TomTom
3. PcBuilder14 (meeting at staging area at exit 89)
4. white toy taco (95%)
5. whitecloud ("call me maybe")
8. KCDuranDuran (please, please tell me now)

Standby

my work is going to fly me out to some engineering place in boston in august. still not sure when it will be. if im in town, im there
Old 07-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #124
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=SGT Taco;7136084]Monticello Box Canyon Run

24 August

We will be making a pit stop in the town of Socorro about 75 miles south to top off any gas tanks and let the people that did not bring food and drinks to pick something up.

Then we will head out south on 25 to exit 89 (Rock Canyon Rd) about 60 miles. There is a perfect staging area there where people can drop tire psi for a more comfortable ride.

From there we will drive in a wash/maintained grated road until the town of Monticello. This area is mostly/all dry and takes us threw privet property where we will have to open range gates and close them behind us.

After we get threw the town of Monticello (no services) it starts to get beautiful and fun with over 50 water crossings. We will stop part way threw and eat lunch and stuff. (I would sugest to bring a lawn chair and water shoes/flip flops)

When we get to the end we have two choices, turn around and go back the way we came or take the 52 up to the 60 and end up back in Socorro where there is a couple places to stop for dinner and drinks.

Limiting this run to 8 due to the need to cross privet property (with permission).

2. TomTom

Standby
1.KAI38 (Kirk Santa Teresa NM)
Old 07-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #125
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery

24 August

2. TomTom
4. white toy taco (95%)

Standby
1. KAI38 (Kirk Santa Teresa NM)

Old 07-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #126
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery

24 August

2. TomTom
4. white toy taco (95%)
6. Ghost/Raymond (will conferm by this weekend)

Standby
Old 08-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #128
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by area 52 View Post
I may be up for the August trip.

We're heading up there tomorrow at 09:30 from Anthony TX (I-19 and Ohara Road).

Jim
By the shades of memories of Tucson, I think you meant I-10.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #129

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Bumping this shite to remind folks that this is going to be good times!

24 August

2. TomTom
4. white toy taco (95%)
6. Ghost/Raymond (will conferm by this weekend)

Standby
Old 08-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #130
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
Anyone planning to camp out or just a day trip?
Old 08-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #132

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
If I can get my truck fixed in time...
You have 3 weeks. I think you can, I think you can.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #133

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kai38` View Post
Anyone planning to camp out or just a day trip?
Unsure of everyone's plans. I am planning on just a day trip. Not set up for camping right now.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #134

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
North Rim Run

It's all about the scenery. And maybe some snow.

Date: Sun, 1 Sep

Meeting Point: Subway in Espanola

Meeting Time: 9:30am

Copy, Paste and Add Your Name:

1. trailtaco (Max)
2. TomTom

Hopefully we can keep this from getting confused with the Monticello Canyon Run.

No limit on peeps. Recommended to have a CB and basic recovery gear. Lunch would be good too.

Open to changing the date. Let me know preferences.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #135
GhostDog86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Max
GhostDog86's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see if this works...

Link to a gas station we could meet up at.

Gas Station/ Subway
Old 08-06-2013, 12:19 AM   #136
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Hey all. I probably can't make Monticello.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:28 AM   #137

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Say it ain't so!
Old 08-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #138

Law Enforcement:
Yeah not so much. Truck is probably gonna be down for a little bit. Check the NM thread or my build thread for the pics.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #139
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
North Rim Run

It's all about the scenery. And maybe some snow.

Date: Sun, 1 Sep

Meeting Point: Subway in Espanola

Meeting Time: 9:30am

Copy, Paste and Add Your Name:

1. trailtaco (Max)
2. TomTom (Joe Dirt)
3. KCDuran (Kyle)

Hopefully we can keep this from getting confused with the Monticello Canyon Run.

No limit on peeps. Recommended to have a CB and basic recovery gear. Lunch would be good too.

Open to changing the date. Let TomTom know preferences.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #140
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery

24 August

1. SgtTaco with 2 passengers. (cb channel 4)
2. TomTom
4. white toy taco (95%)
5. Black taco
6. Ghost/Raymond

Standby