Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Welcome Back Meet at 5 Mile - 4/27 - 11:00am Chevron

Old 04-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Back Meet at 5 Mile - 4/27 - 11:00am Chevron

Nat, aka, TacoLovR is coming back to us!

To celebrate this great occasion, at her request, we're going to go hit a trail. Since this is so short notice and 5 Mile offers just about everything, that sounds good to me. Any experience level is welcome. 4x4 is pretty much the only requirement. Even if you dont know her, now is the perfect chance to do so.

I still want to get confirmation from Nat that she'll be in town and didn't just drive 15 hours straight the night before, I'm setting a tentative date for the 27th at 11:00. Meeting at the TopStop/Chevron on Redwood and hwy 73. https://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.38...h&z=18&iwloc=A

Even if Nat isn't able to make it this weekend, I'm still up for running some people out and showing them a few trails.

Its pretty standard for us to grab some dinner after we run the trail, so, something to keep in mind as well.

If you're able to come, please respond below.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
I'm 10 years old but I'll still BEAT your ass!!
TacoLovR is on a distinguished road

Name: Nat
TacoLovR's Tacoma Gallery
Greg you are the best! So excited to be home!!!

I'll be home in time for this, however, rattlesnake?
I don't have sliders on my new truck... Little nervous about beating this one up.
There is no doubt in your ability to be a great spotter. But we all know I'm not the best listener...
Still excited tho!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #3
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Its all good. We can do the fireroad up to the ant hills. Maybe make our way back to the active mines. Lots of stuff most have never seen, or something. Its about the company anyway.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #6
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be drinking beer and fishing at Lake Powell or else I'd show up. Welcome back Nat.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #7

Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Im in and i dont have sliders as either just some dumb ass tube steps but hey im still in
Not to worry. I'm attempting to talk a first time driver into coming along in a stock Pathfinder, so you'll be more than fine. (Nat, you met Paul. Trying to talk his wife into driving, as she wants to go camping and such this year.)

Z will also be coming along in his Jeep.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #8
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
I will be there in the Tundra
Old 04-26-2013, 05:16 PM   #10
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Is this still a go? How many people are going?
Old 04-27-2013, 05:48 AM   #12
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun guys, welcome back nat
Old 04-27-2013, 11:07 PM   #14

Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you everyone for coming. I hope everyone had a great time. I know I did. I'm not usually a rib guy (since most dont cook them right), but i gotta say that these ribs were some of the best I've ever had.

It was great to meet you all, and I hope y'all become regulars.

Best and most important of all, Nat is back in town, of course. and we got Paul's wife to drive the Pathfinder.

Anyone that thought about coming that didn't, well, small recap.

We took a fireroad up to the ant hills/jeep mine to get back into the grove and the feel for the trucks again since its been a while for some people. We then ran Rattlesnake. (One of us even decided she wanted to run it backwards.) Afterwards, we hung out and had beers and (fantastic) ribs.

I know someone took some pics, so lets see em...

I think even something broke, so this even qualifies as an official trail run. (Pathfinder broke its hitch connector)
Old 05-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #15
Work In Progress

Here is a short video from rattlesnake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CcK-kDqz-s

Pin striping anyone?