Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Taco from the Rockies

Old 04-30-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
Adenture Taco
RMtacoma is on a distinguished road

RMtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco from the Rockies

Hi everyone, I threw something up in the TW new members page before I knew there was a South West region specific place. Sorry.

Name is Doug, live up in Frisco. I am a patroller in the winter and work the the Forest Service in the Timber department in the summers. married with a dog. Just bought a tacoma a few weeks ago and am excited to convert it into the ultimate adventure vehicle for all our trips.

Have already been somewhat busy doing some basic mods to it.

I started a build thread with the details. (link below)
Old 04-30-2013, 12:29 PM   #2
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Checkout the CO BS thread for, well, BS!
Old 04-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #3
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, just over the pass from you.