Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

best toyota techs near SLC UTAH?

Old 05-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #1
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
best toyota techs near SLC UTAH?

Hey all, im coming up on 140K and i'd like to get the valve clearances checked on my 5VZ-Fe.

I called tony divino in riverdale, and no, they are retards and dont do it (somehow is a non adjustable part.. wtf?)

I called toyota bountiful, and they can do it for a Whopping $540.

Anyone else know a shop near SLC that knows their shit when it comes to toyota's?

(Im price shopping)
Old 05-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
dogbite is a jewel in the roughdogbite is a jewel in the roughdogbite is a jewel in the rough
dogbite's Tacoma Gallery
I've used Steve for some things before I got my Toyota. They're pretty good.

I've used Plowgian Auto for quite a bit of things for general maintenance on my Taco as well as installing my Light Racing control arms. Also a full engine rebuild on another of my cars. Been quite happy with them too.