Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Possible Meet N Greet

Old 05-27-2013, 01:03 AM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Possible Meet N Greet

Hello everyone! So as many people have become butt hurt with my posts in the Colorado BS thread for reasons unknown ive been ignored from a few members, Fine and dandy doesnt break my heart but if you feel like you want to maybe be mature and give me a chance and meet me then please feel free to help me get a meet n greet together

I can start driving, June 23th. So from anytime there i would love to schedule a meet n greet with you guys, Just need to figure out a good central place for everyone and time and day

So feel free to throw up recommendations... Places... Days... Lets get together a good meet and we can all finally MEET and you can have an Honest opinion about me Wanna hate me afterwards then by all means, Go for it. But until then im just words on a keyboard. I could be MUCH different in person, So... Lets meet n greet maybe?
Old 05-27-2013, 01:13 AM   #3
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Jesus
you said it man, Nobody fucks with the jesus.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:17 AM   #4
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
So your hosting? I like wings bone in or out don't matter, also pizza, beer, ribs, you get the idea
Old 05-27-2013, 01:22 AM   #5

LOL FOODIES? Well whats a good place that everyone can eat at?! Buffalo Wild Wings?
Old 05-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #6
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
you said it man, Nobody fucks with the jesus.
Pontius Pilate