Notices

Utah Meet: July 20th

View Poll Results: Dates:
Wednesday July 10th 1 14.29%
Wednesday July 17th 7 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #25
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Get it the week after man!
Yeah im trying to get the funds together hopefully around the 5th and installed then get everything re-torqued 19th... I hope it works out but if not I my as well get the install the Monday after the run/meet.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #26
4Runner hooligan
Kevin B. is on a distinguished road

Kevin B.'s Tacoma Gallery
We should plan this meet to link up with the RME crew up American Fork Canyon.

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php...unteers-needed
Old 06-15-2013, 12:34 AM   #27
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin B. View Post
We should plan this meet to link up with the RME crew up American Fork Canyon.

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php...unteers-needed
I wouldn't recommend that for someone thats still trying to figure out if they want to do it or not, as most of it will be beyond their ability to understand. There will be quite a few people, so not the best a first run. For someone already interested and wanting to learn more, by all means, but not for someone just trying to figure out if they want to do it.

I would recommend keeping it to about 5 trucks. That way people can get out and spot each other, its far faster moving, its more intimate of an experience, and far less pressure overall.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:22 AM   #28
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post
I wouldn't recommend that for someone thats still trying to figure out if they want to do it or not, as most of it will be beyond their ability to understand. There will be quite a few people, so not the best a first run. For someone already interested and wanting to learn more, by all means, but not for someone just trying to figure out if they want to do it.

I would recommend keeping it to about 5 trucks. That way people can get out and spot each other, its far faster moving, its more intimate of an experience, and far less pressure overall.
X2
Old 06-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #29
tacoman85 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Structural Maintenance
Name: Erik
tacoman85's Tacoma Gallery
Neither

IDK about yall but I work on weekdays so no go!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #30
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Yeah im trying to get the funds together hopefully around the 5th and installed then get everything re-torqued 19th... I hope it works out but if not I my as well get the install the Monday after the run/meet.
Sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post

x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman85 View Post
IDK about yall but I work on weekdays so no go!!!
I tried to get one going on a Wednesday but no one said they could go.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #31
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I tried to get one going on a Wednesday but no one said they could go.
Wednesdays are fine for me, as long as you're willing to not start until about 7:00 pm (well, I get off at 6). Still plenty of time to do a quick trail though, as long as its at either AF or 5 mile area.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #32
colson12 is on a distinguished road

Name: cameron
colson12's Tacoma Gallery
weekend would work better for me

Quote:
We can move it to a weekend if we can get more people. Turns out my friend wants to go next Wednesday on the 12th so if anyone wants to join that would be great but this meet down the road can be moved. What dates work best for you guys?
Old 06-18-2013, 11:47 AM   #33
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
subbed but im broken so if i go i might just take my dirt bike dont know yet
Old 06-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #34
colson12 is on a distinguished road

Name: cameron
colson12's Tacoma Gallery
if i end up going toss the bike in the back of mine so you dont have to pay park fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
subbed but im broken so if i go i might just take my dirt bike dont know yet
Old 06-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #35
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colson12 View Post
if i end up going toss the bike in the back of mine so you dont have to pay park fees
thanks or maybe just ride with someone
Old 06-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #37

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Yeah if my lift situation works out then I will come scoop you if needed!
Thanks
Old 06-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #38
Ninja TRDle is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryce
Ninja TRDle's Tacoma Gallery
Weekends work for me. I'm already going to be camping with family up AF canyon the weekend of July 20. That works, or most other weekends in July. I'm ready to get out more since I fixed my seized up locker.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #40
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Where?