Notices

Utah Meet: July 20th

View Poll Results: Dates:
Wednesday July 10th 1 14.29%
Wednesday July 17th 7 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Utah Meet: July 20th

Hey guys. I just got back in town a few days ago and a friend of mine wants to see what the off-roading scene is all about. I'm want to set up a meet for July 10th or 17th so I was wondering who all can go and if you guys who work can get one of these days off so we can get as many people as we can to go. I'm thinking about going to 5-Mile or up to the Bountiful trail. Maybe Kennecott or American Fork Mary Ellen Gulch.
I'll set up a poll to see who can go which days.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #2
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Hey guys. I just got back in town a few days ago and a friend of mine wants to see what the off-roading scene is all about. I'm want to set up a meet for July 10th or 17th so I was wondering who all can go and if you guys who work can get one of these days off so we can get as many people as we can to go. I'm thinking about going to 5-Mile or up to the Bountiful trail. Maybe Kennecott or American Fork Mary Ellen Gulch.
I'll set up a poll to see who can go which days.
Welcome back an I voted 17th but I was looking at June I have that day off but I dunno about a Wednesday I have work and am taking the time off already

Shitty!
Old 06-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #3
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 06-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #4
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed as well. And does anyone know if you can go up Providence Canyon yet. I know the road washed out a couple of years ago and the city closed it cause they didn't want to repair it and you can come up the back side on a paved road. But I really wanna put together something for that trail. I haven't done it in 4 years and I loved it all three times I did it before then. And it is a good middle ground trail for those in Idaho and Utah. If anyone knows if it is open yet please let me know!
Old 06-02-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
nuckin futs member
RIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRIDDICK3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stefan
RIDDICK3's Tacoma Gallery
Im down for the 17th
Old 06-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
RedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
RedDragonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Preferably the 17th but i should be able to go to either
Old 06-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #8
4Runner hooligan
Kevin B. is on a distinguished road

Kevin B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.trd View Post
Subbed as well. And does anyone know if you can go up Providence Canyon yet. I know the road washed out a couple of years ago and the city closed it cause they didn't want to repair it and you can come up the back side on a paved road. But I really wanna put together something for that trail. I haven't done it in 4 years and I loved it all three times I did it before then. And it is a good middle ground trail for those in Idaho and Utah. If anyone knows if it is open yet please let me know!
Providence Canyon is open: http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php...yon-conditions.

The 10th and 17th are Wednesdays, aren't they? No good for me.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #10
offroad
kbbingham is on a distinguished road

Air Force: F-16 crew chief
kbbingham's Tacoma Gallery
They fixed Providence Canyon road a couple years ago. Not sure when they open it for the summer yet. Forest service had been closing it til the snow came off. Same with Millville.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
Ryan16 is on a distinguished road
Army: 213 FSC 91D
Name: Ryan
Ryan16's Tacoma Gallery
I would be in but i have military stuff that hole month dang it
Old 06-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #12
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
No can do man..
Old 06-04-2013, 01:28 AM   #14
4Runner hooligan
Kevin B. is on a distinguished road

Kevin B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
We can move it to a weekend if we can get more people. Turns out my friend wants to go next Wednesday on the 12th so if anyone wants to join that would be great but this meet down the road can be moved. What dates work best for you guys?
In July I have the weekends of the 6th and 20th free.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:31 AM   #15
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
The weekends work for me.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:40 AM   #20
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I can probably do the 20th