Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Good Tire Shop - Fort Collins

Old 06-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Good Tire Shop - Fort Collins

Hey I've got a buddy in Ft. Collins that's putting Highlander rims on his 5 Lugger. He wants to find a shop that will make sure the TPMS gets transferred properly from his 15s. He's not sure a place like Discount Tire will do it without replacing the TPMS. It sounds like the sensors need to be reversed in some way in order to work and they might not want to do it for liability reasons.

Thanks