Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

A Plea For HELP! To Anyone Within A Reasonable Distance Of American Fork Canyon

Old 07-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #21
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Holy smokes. What an intense read on that other forum. Majors props to all that helped. That seems like a great site, with a great bunch of guys. Glad you got out safe.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #22
snwbrdr852 is on a distinguished road
snwbrdr852's Tacoma Gallery
There will be a video assembled from all the sources. I'll do my best to remember to post the link here when it's done.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:19 PM   #23
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I was reading the other forums and its like reading a good book or watching truck pR0n. So exciting!! Glad you got outta there safe!!
Old 07-05-2013, 06:17 PM   #25
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
That other forum dudes are legit as TW's!
Old 07-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #26
Drove it out forward, turned around about 100 yards later at the end of the trail, then basically repeated the process going back across that section.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #28
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Right on bud, glad you got er done!
Old 07-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #29
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
The problem with the 4runner going of the cliff, is someone being attached to it. (The person trying to recover it)

Tow truck!
Old 07-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #30
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
The problem with the 4runner going of the cliff, is someone being attached to it. (The person trying to recover it)

Tow truck!
I was thinking about this. How easy is synthetic line to cut with a knife? Could you have someone there at the ready to slice your line if the truck started to go over? I realize that's putting someone between the truck and the path it's about to take, and that could be dangerous too. But could that be an option?
Old 07-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I was thinking about this. How easy is synthetic line to cut with a knife? Could you have someone there at the ready to slice your line if the truck started to go over? I realize that's putting someone between the truck and the path it's about to take, and that could be dangerous too. But could that be an option?
That was definitely mentioned as we were rigging, though I don't remember if anyone actually followed through on the idea...
Old 07-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #33
burg is on a distinguished road
burg's Tacoma Gallery
What a great read on RME... awesome bunch of guys. Glad it all went well snwbrbr852!! have to agree with post #23... I don't think I have ever read 30 pages on a forum that quickly! More pics and videos would be awesome... the ones already included were fantastic. One hellofa view too.