Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Next Reno Mod Day

View Poll Results: Reno mod day, what date say you?
July 27th 2 16.67%
August 3rd 0 0%
August 10th 4 33.33%
August 17th 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2013, 12:40 PM   #21
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
I can do the weekend of the 17th if peeps are involved in HAN and can't make the 10th.
Ditto. Didn't even think of HAN.. We might as well call it the 17th.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #22
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Ditto. Didn't even think of HAN.. We might as well call it the 17th.
As long as that works for Eric of course
Old 07-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #23
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
Also whats with the sun rays coming down on your truck? Is it gods gift? Oh......and I think your truck lifted a wheel and peed on mine. SO JEALOUS!
Haha, I was in my float tube and thought it looked pretty sweet.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #24
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think the 17th should work, possibly even better than the 10th actually. Should give me some extra time to plan a weekend camping trip w/ my GF in the mean time as we've been wanting to get out again soon.
And then of course the following weekend (23-25th) is the LOORS short course races out just east of us here. Went last year and it was BA, definitely going again this year!
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=12005...ed=0CCsQ8gEwAA
Old 07-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #25
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
23rd is also the weekend of the Deer Valley trail run
Old 07-17-2013, 10:08 PM   #26
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
And the 10th me and Skidoo are taking sime disabled kids on a 4wheel vack to there Camp Wamp
Old 07-18-2013, 05:55 AM   #27
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And the 10th me and Skidoo are taking sime disabled kids on a 4wheel vack to there Camp Wamp
Nathan signed up too!
Old 07-18-2013, 07:09 AM   #28
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Nathan signed up too!

Naaaathhaaannnnn Sweet! We should caravan up
Old 07-18-2013, 09:32 AM   #29

Quote:
Naaaathhaaannnnn Sweet! We should caravan up
For sure
Old 07-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #30

Fender flares came today. One more project for mod day, unless I get inpatient and put them on before.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #31
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 07-25-2013, 09:41 PM   #32
TahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
TahoeChris's Tacoma Gallery
Saturdays kinda suck for me and the only thing I really need right now would be sliders. Probably should order those soon. Sunday I'm game to go wheel.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeChris View Post
Saturdays kinda suck for me and the only thing I really need right now would be sliders. Probably should order those soon. Sunday I'm game to go wheel.
I'm definitely in for wheeling Sunday. Maybe a little target shooting as well
Old 07-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #34
TahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
TahoeChris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
I'm definitely in for wheeling Sunday. Maybe a little target shooting as well
I like guns. I like fishing too.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #35
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Im down, I need to put some new shocks on. Need them to be charged with nitrogen before hand too.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:52 AM   #36

Down both days dont care what day........im just down. Oh and im headed up hunter lake around 1pm today if anyone wants to tag along. How is the trail looking?
Old 07-26-2013, 08:05 AM   #37

Quote:
Down both days dont care what day........im just down. Oh and im headed up hunter lake around 1pm today if anyone wants to tag along. How is the trail looking?
I'm going to assume nice and muddy
Old 07-28-2013, 01:30 PM   #38

1. Traction120/Nathan- Sliders
2. La0d0g- Install t-case skid
3. gjacobsjr- Dakar Leaf Pack (depending on the date)
Old 07-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #39

Looks like my mod day mods will be helping you guys, and also probably installing a Alpine stereo in my GF's runner, and hopefully some Alpine speakers in the front doors of my 4runner too.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #40

Has there been a date decided upon yet?