Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Next Reno Mod Day

View Poll Results: Reno mod day, what date say you?
July 27th 2 16.67%
August 3rd 0 0%
August 10th 4 33.33%
August 17th 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #41
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
I know the poll is up still, but I'm pretty sure the 17th is a go. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #42
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah 17th it is
Old 07-29-2013, 09:53 AM   #43
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #44
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Not going to have the leafs so you can take my name off the list however i will still be there
Old 07-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #45
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
Not going to have the leafs so you can take my name off the list however i will still be there
Bummer. I'll help you out when you do get them, if needed of course.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #46
GreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the rough
Army:
Name: Mike
GreatBasinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any mods, but will try and stop in to meet everyone and help out.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #47
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Everyone's welcome
Old 08-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #48

Trail run anyone?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post7255314
Old 08-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #49
se7enine will become famous soon enoughse7enine will become famous soon enough

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
Where at for Reno Mod?
Old 08-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #50
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enine View Post
Where at for Reno Mod?
Pretty sure we are doing it at Eric's shop.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #51

Oh cool, my wife works for Cherry Bomb Catering / One World Kitchen nearby.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #52

Ah yeah thats right in the front of my complex. I've been in there for lunch before.
Third building back in that complex is where my shop is at.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #53

Nice, I'm gonna try my best to make it.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #54

Sounds good, hope to see you here!
Old 08-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #55
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Errrriiiccccccc....... How much for sliders w/kickout weld on powder coated matte or what ever that spray in stuff is black. I am ready to buy right now!!!!!! I have had a miserable time trying to apease my wife with something thats got fuckin steps. Had NFABS hated those bought body armor rock steps they are all sorts of fucked up. I neeeeddddd you man im desperate!!!!
Old 08-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #56
\m/ armor on meats \m/

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Errrriiiccccccc....... How much for sliders w/kickout weld on powder coated matte or what ever that spray in stuff is black. I am ready to buy right now!!!!!! I have had a miserable time trying to apease my wife with something thats got fuckin steps. Had NFABS hated those bought body armor rock steps they are all sorts of fucked up. I neeeeddddd you man im desperate!!!!
^^this is awesome! lulz
Old 08-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #58

Quote:
Replying to PM
Old 08-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #59

Quote:
Ah, can't wait for mine to go on! I'll need them for slick rock the next day
Old 08-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #60
\m/ armor on meats \m/

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Ah, can't wait for mine to go on! I'll need them for slick rock the next day
you'll need em