Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Denver people

Old 05-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #21
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
are you running this tomorrow or sunday?
Old 05-15-2009, 04:23 PM   #22
Stop talking and START wheeling
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Army: Co.C 6/31st Inf.
RicnDenver's Tacoma Gallery
sorry, its sunday..
Old 05-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #23
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i may be able to swing that... looks kinda far tho, what is it 2 hrs before trail? i'll talk to my gf to see if she's up for it. i'm tired of goin wheelin solo (at least in the cab )
Old 05-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #24
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
i may be able to swing that... looks kinda far tho, what is it 2 hrs before trail? i'll talk to my gf to see if she's up for it. i'm tired of goin wheelin solo (at least in the cab )
yea its about 1.5-2 hour drive, but soooo worth it.. bring her, she will like the senery we are goign to hit a trail on the way there, (cant remeber the name) but its only rated a 2, its a VERY senic dirt road, lol
Old 05-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #25
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Whats going on this Saturday?
Old 05-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
Whats going on this Saturday?
still trying to figure something out, got a guy from Missouri coming out that wants to hit a trail,,, do you got anything that your wanting to run ?
Old 05-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #27
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't know the trails very well but I would like something fairly challenging. I am still running open/open with my Toyo MTs. Something similar to China Wall would be awesome. Make sure to plan that one again! Those pictures were awesome.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #28
Banned
I'm still trying to get my house all moved in/arranged... but hopefully we'll make some good progress this week and I'll be able to go wheelin Sat/Sun... so you don't think sliders are necessary for this run? I have purchased some sliders, but I have yet to receive/weld them...
Old 05-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #29
BRT

I was just thinking I need sliders . No one makes regular cab sliders.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #30

Quote:
well if you got a good spotter, he can get through check http://www.stubbswelding.com/ he can make anything, if he doesnt have it listed on his site
Old 05-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #31
Banned
Quote:

Hrm... I figured this would be a completely bogus statement, but I don't see 05+ reg cab sliders. I know revenge-fab would have no problem making these for you - plus, are you sure the reg cab sliders for 95-04's wouldn't fit? I guess they just don't sell a lot of reg cabs for the new trucks...

there's always shops that'll make 'em too... there's one in greeley that is slipping my mind and longmont too... heck, if you've got the $$$ I'm sure slee would make you some lol!
Old 05-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #32
BRT

Anyone know a local company that would make some high quality ones? I could afford some but I would rather put the money towards install instead of shipping.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #33
Banned
like i said, slee is #1 for quality. but you gotta pay to play. there's addicted offroad, i think they're either longmont or greeley. there's at least one more that i know of, i'm sure others are willing... 1 sec.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #34
BRT

Quote:
like i said, slee is #1 for quality. but you gotta pay to play. there's addicted offroad, i think they're either longmont or greeley. there's at least one more that i know of, i'm sure others are willing... 1 sec.

Slee said they wont custom make sliders. I will check addicted.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #35

for a local Co. Id go with www.irbisoffroad.com give Oleg a call great guy, Quaility stuff
Old 05-19-2009, 06:27 PM   #36
Banned
Quote:
Slee said they wont custom make sliders. I will check addicted.

that's interesting, i figured they would... especially if it's the first truck, figure they'd use it as a test-truck for fitment... hrm that's unfortunate.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #37
TL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to behold
TL697's Tacoma Gallery
I live just S. of Divide, CO... China Wall is only about 20 min from my house... I've taken my stock (except for tires) '09 DC SB TRD Offroad 4x4 up there... Beautiful place...

Keep me in the loop...

2 weeks ago I took Balanced Rock road off Rampart down to Upper Palmer Reservoir to do a little geocaching and fishing...

I'm not super-hardcore, but enjoy putting my truck to the test...
Old 05-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #38
BRT

Addicted has a lower price but Irbis looks to be better quality. I will send emails to both. Thanks guys.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #39

Quote:
that's interesting, i figured they would... especially if it's the first truck, figure they'd use it as a test-truck for fitment... hrm that's unfortunate.
they only do Land Cruisers, the impression I got, if it aint a LC they aint messing with it.. lol they use to do custom stuff.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #40
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicnDenver View Post
they only do Land Cruisers, the impression I got, if it aint a LC they aint messing with it.. lol they use to do custom stuff.
yea, i know they focus on cruisers. they have tacoma stuff too, even for mah truck - but the sliders are only for dc/xtra cabs. no reg cab sliders. meh, hope it works out for you BigRedToy, let us know what you get!