Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Denver people

Old 05-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #41
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
I will probably get Addicteds sliders but I want to see if they can do it from square stock. If not they said they can do the full install and paint for under $400. Irbis quoted me $750 just for the sliders and they look the same as Addicteds. Stubbs had the full custom sliders for $700 which looked much higher quality.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:56 PM   #42
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
i like the different style selections from stubbs, but again you gotta pay to play. i don't know why Irbis' are so expensive, I've never heard of 'em before.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #43
Stop talking and START wheeling
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Army: Co.C 6/31st Inf.
RicnDenver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
I will probably get Addicteds sliders but I want to see if they can do it from square stock. If not they said they can do the full install and paint for under $400. Irbis quoted me $750 just for the sliders and they look the same as Addicteds. Stubbs had the full custom sliders for $700 which looked much higher quality.
Just cause it looks the same, doesnt mean it IS the same... on the other hand, something is better than nothing
Old 05-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #44
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eh to a certain extent... some things are overpriced (diamonds anyone?), and some companies feel they can charge more for a name - but hey, if the company manages to make money more power to 'em. i am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" - but only to a certain extent.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #45
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
i am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for"
AMEN.. thats all Im gonna say
Old 05-20-2009, 04:17 PM   #46
Banned
meh, i kinda cheaped out on mah sliders (slees vs revenge-fab) but i'm sure i'll be happy - i wanted to go local, but i couldn't afford slee's. so long as you get it from somewhere you (or some others) trust - and i've talked to a lot of people who are happy with their revenge-fab sliders. i know people who are happy with their addicted sliders. i know people who are happy with their slees - to each their own! just so long as you're an informed buyer making an informed decision, you'll be fine. which is why people come here, yea? that's why i come here!
Old 05-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #47
austinmacry is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantryman
austinmacry's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be back in the springs in about 2 months! Ill love to go out then. I also applied to coloradofourwheelers.org Its mainly jeeps in there but they head out alot to!
Old 05-21-2009, 08:54 AM   #48
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
So anyone know where I can get some rocker pannel sliders or what ever they are called around denver for an 07 Access cab? I cant find anything.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:14 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
So anyone know where I can get some rocker pannel sliders or what ever they are called around denver for an 07 Access cab? I cant find anything.
www.stubbswelding.com
Old 05-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #50
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to Addicted and they said they would make some square tube sliders custom but it would be about $300 more. That would be the same price as Irbis but with a more custom fit. I did email Irbis for more clarification on quality and custom fit, I will let you know when they respond.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #51
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
I talked to Addicted and they said they would make some square tube sliders custom but it would be about $300 more. That would be the same price as Irbis but with a more custom fit. I did email Irbis for more clarification on quality and custom fit, I will let you know when they respond.
Nice keep me informed.

I called a shop as well I have to take my truck in next week so they can see what they can do so I guess Ill give an update then.