1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Utah trip

Discussion in 'South West' started by Glocker23, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Aug 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM
    Glocker23

Glocker23 [OP] Drive fast take chances

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Sport
    Debadged, Tonneau cover, Grillcraft MX grill, OKLED 20" light bar in grill, Aero AT2525 muffler
    I am headed to Utah at the end of September with my wife to visit some friends. We were thinking about spending a day quadding in park city area. So it would be my wife and I , my buddy his wife and their oldest kid at age 4. They may rent a RAZR. We will def do quads. Any reccomendations of places or any hookups that I should check out?

2. Aug 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM
    RedDragonTaco

RedDragonTaco Knight Industies Toyota Tacoma

Member:
    Slc, UT
    Vehicle:
    2007 Double Cab TRD Sport
    Toytec 3" Ultimate w/ LR UCA's, 18" Rockstar rims, Nitto Grappler 285/65/18, OEM roof rack, foglight anytime mod, front bull bar and Smitty side steps, tonneau cover, debadged, BHLM, blacked out tail lights, stubby antenna, flowmaster
    Well checkout downtown park city. There is usually a lot of events going on. Then there is the tanger outlet stores, and alpine slide. I like to rent a mt bike, take the ski lift up a few times and ride down.

3. Aug 27, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    Glocker23

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Sport
    Debadged, Tonneau cover, Grillcraft MX grill, OKLED 20" light bar in grill, Aero AT2525 muffler
    Good call. Will def gave to rent a mtn bike. Didn't know they did that.

I have been there before but the wife hasn't. If I could I would seriously consider a move. Can't wait to be there.

4. Aug 28, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    FlashCulprit

FlashCulprit Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Vehicle:
    10' SR5 Tundra
    New truck. Mods to come!
    I know Midway Adventures rent Razors, ATV's etc. If you want to get up in the Uintahs you can rent one at the base of the mountain and just drive right up in there. There is some pretty awesome scenery (lots of trees/lakes/lunchspots) in there. Or for even more fun, you can just drive your Taco all the way through from American Fork Canyon to midway on a tame dirt road. I do it every once in a while on my way to Park City to grab a burger at Davonzas.

Edit: It's not exactly close to Park City; but it's not far either. Probably a 35 minute drive from PC to Midway. As far as quading goes I don't know if there isn't a whole lot right near the City. :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  5. Aug 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    Glocker23

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Sport
    Will look into that co. My Tacoma is not about to go out there from CT. Although it does sound like a cool idea. If it ever does it will be with all of our stuff in tow. Lol

6. Aug 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM
    FlashCulprit

FlashCulprit Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Vehicle:
    10' SR5 Tundra
    New truck. Mods to come!
    They have 2012+ on the majority of their units so hopefully they aren't too expensive. Should be a good time. I learned how to do the majority of wheeling up that canyon. Either way that is probably the closest set of mountains that permit ATV/Vehicle back road use. :rolleyes:

Products Discussed in

To Top