Notices

Utah trip

Old 08-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Utah trip

I am headed to Utah at the end of September with my wife to visit some friends. We were thinking about spending a day quadding in park city area. So it would be my wife and I , my buddy his wife and their oldest kid at age 4. They may rent a RAZR. We will def do quads. Any reccomendations of places or any hookups that I should check out?
Old 08-27-2013, 07:23 PM   #2
RedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
RedDragonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well checkout downtown park city. There is usually a lot of events going on. Then there is the tanger outlet stores, and alpine slide. I like to rent a mt bike, take the ski lift up a few times and ride down.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #3
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Good call. Will def gave to rent a mtn bike. Didn't know they did that.

I have been there before but the wife hasn't. If I could I would seriously consider a move. Can't wait to be there.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:57 AM   #4
FlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Joe
FlashCulprit's Tacoma Gallery
I know Midway Adventures rent Razors, ATV's etc. If you want to get up in the Uintahs you can rent one at the base of the mountain and just drive right up in there. There is some pretty awesome scenery (lots of trees/lakes/lunchspots) in there. Or for even more fun, you can just drive your Taco all the way through from American Fork Canyon to midway on a tame dirt road. I do it every once in a while on my way to Park City to grab a burger at Davonzas.

Edit: It's not exactly close to Park City; but it's not far either. Probably a 35 minute drive from PC to Midway. As far as quading goes I don't know if there isn't a whole lot right near the City.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #5
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Will look into that co. My Tacoma is not about to go out there from CT. Although it does sound like a cool idea. If it ever does it will be with all of our stuff in tow. Lol
Old 08-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #6
FlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Joe
FlashCulprit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Will look into that co. My Tacoma is not about to go out there from CT. Although it does sound like a cool idea. If it ever does it will be with all of our stuff in tow. Lol
They have 2012+ on the majority of their units so hopefully they aren't too expensive. Should be a good time. I learned how to do the majority of wheeling up that canyon. Either way that is probably the closest set of mountains that permit ATV/Vehicle back road use.