Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Slider costs.... (input appreciated) SLC area

Old 09-06-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
AHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shedAHeppner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AHeppner's Tacoma Gallery
Slider costs.... (input appreciated) SLC area

Hey all,

I live in the (greater) SLC area and am trying to get a set of sliders welded up to my Regular Cab Tacoma.

So far the garages I have found generally want to sell me on the TG 58'' sliders (http://www.trail-gear.com/tacoma-rock-sliders) with quotes from $160-$180 and I have been quoted anywhere from $300 - $400 installed... So my questions are;

What is the typical labor for a slider install?

is this the price range to be expected?

Is it worth spending an extra $100 (on top of current quotes) for powder coating?

Anyone else have good or bad experience with getting their sliders installed?

Anyone willing to help out a new to UT guy for the cost of welding materials and some good beer?

Cheers.