Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Cross Nevada "all dirt" expo trip

Old 03-20-2014, 05:59 PM   #281
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Some of what we'll be going through on the trip. This is just day one stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post

Old 03-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #282
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!
Old 03-20-2014, 06:16 PM   #283
Jiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medic
Name: Micah
Jiveydude's Tacoma Gallery
Super excited
Old 03-20-2014, 07:47 PM   #284
samiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sam
samiam's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like some awesome country. What kind of temps can be expected for that time of year?
Old 03-20-2014, 08:42 PM   #286
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiam View Post
Looks like some awesome country. What kind of temps can be expected for that time of year?
In the valleys I would say around 80ish, in the mountains 70ish. Nights should be upper 30s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTown98Yota View Post
I really wish I wasn't getting married June 21st! Gonna be an awesome trip!
I'm sure one of us could get ordained!! haha. jk. My wife just told me she will kill me if I post this, so if I come up missing. It was her. lol
Old 03-20-2014, 08:47 PM   #287
Whiskey Throttle FTW!
NoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoTown98Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 485th MP Company
Name: Scott
NoTown98Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I'm sure one of us could get ordained!! haha. jk. My wife just told me she will kill me if I post this, so if I come up missing. It was her. lol
HAHAHA!
Old 03-21-2014, 09:03 AM   #288
I'm your huckleberry

Picture my buddy took a few years ago antelope hunting. First night camp is nestled in the trees in the lower right of the shot. So pumped.

oniontm1 by flyin' B photography, on Flickr
Old 03-21-2014, 08:04 PM   #289
samiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sam
samiam's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. Could even fish for dinner.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:05 PM   #290
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiam View Post
Very nice. Could even fish for dinner.
Definitely, fishing in Knott Creek is phenomenal.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:15 PM   #291
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Woooooo so excited!
Old 03-25-2014, 07:23 PM   #292
Bender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBender581 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bender581's Tacoma Gallery
Quote from: Too old backpacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
This is planned for Nevada, a bit further west, but should be a good time.
NV dirt trip
This sounds like a great trip. Is this something a person who has never off-roaded could do in a stock Tacoma 4X4?
Old 03-25-2014, 07:38 PM   #293
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender581 View Post
Quote from: Too old backpacking.

This sounds like a great trip. Is this something a person who has never off-roaded could do in a stock Tacoma 4X4?
Yes, you shouldn't have any issues. Stock 4x4 is very capable and we aren't doing any crawling.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:06 PM   #294
I'm your huckleberry

What Matt said.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:43 AM   #295
stumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumblestacks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stumblestacks's Tacoma Gallery
Unless we get crushed with spring storms or flash floods, this weak winter guarantees easy water crossings.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:49 AM   #296
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
You should all join Nevada 4 Wheel Drive Association.

See me for a pamphlet.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:55 PM   #297
I'm your huckleberry

Just under two months! Starting to get close.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:57 PM   #298
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
You should all join Nevada 4 Wheel Drive Association.

See me for a pamphlet.
What schedule do you work at the coffee shop? I want one
Old 04-28-2014, 06:01 PM   #299
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I'm only there to visit. Nom nom nom make me a sandwich baby err please! I'll drop one off for you though.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:29 PM   #300
Jiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJiveydude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medic
Name: Micah
Jiveydude's Tacoma Gallery
Whenever this thread becomes active I find myself wishing I was Marty McFly

1.21 "jigawatts"