Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Cross Nevada "all dirt" expo trip

Old 09-26-2013, 07:59 AM   #21
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
1. Skidooman (TJ)
2. Traction120 (Nathan)
3. mdgribble (Mark)
4. gjacobsjr aka Jerry (too far in the future to commit but definitely intrested)
5. MonkeyProof
6. Bobbb (& Bosco)

I no longer have a Taco (Tundra) so I'll stick out like a turd in a punchbowl, but I still want to go anyway!

Oh yeah, and May sounds like the ideal time depending on whether or not we actually get winter this year.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #22
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Trailer cherry pop?
Old 09-26-2013, 08:25 AM   #23
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Trailer cherry pop?
Yessir!
Old 09-26-2013, 08:28 AM   #24
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
1. Skidooman (TJ)
2. Traction120 (Nathan)
3. mdgribble (Mark)
4. gjacobsjr aka Jerry (too far in the future to commit but definitely intrested)
5. MonkeyProof
6. Bobbb (& Bosco)
7. la0d0g (Matt)
8. jberry813 (Jason)
9. Oowen (Owen)(depending on date)

Be a great "popping" for that trailer. I added you to the list, but I'm not real sure that was a "yes, I'll be there"??

Max you in?
Old 09-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #25
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I probably cant do that whole trip but I'm in Wendover so I'm only about 50 miles from Montello so maybe I can meet you guys somewhere out there or before you guys make it to Montello.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #26
Squirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Squirrel cage's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a blast! Not sure if I will be able to make it or not, but will stay up to date on this thread!
Old 09-26-2013, 09:11 AM   #27
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Finally Skidoo got off his ass and put something together this was supposed to be this past summer now i got to wait 8 more months???!!!! LOL
Old 09-26-2013, 09:13 AM   #28
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
Finally Skidoo got off his ass and put something together this was supposed to be this past summer now i got to wait 8 more months???!!!! LOL
haha, I know. I talked about it last winter, and then summer was here, and now its gone.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:15 AM   #29
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
haha, I know. I talked about it last winter, and then summer was here, and now its gone.

Although it does give one time to prepare, i might have to "accidentally" pop a couple of my tires. And convince my wife i need bigger so it wont happen again!
Old 09-26-2013, 09:48 AM   #30
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
Although it does give one time to prepare, i might have to "accidentally" pop a couple of my tires. And convince my wife i need bigger so it wont happen again!
I'm sure she knows...
Old 09-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #31
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerry, want to buy my bumper? Lol
Old 09-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #32

I would dont want to ask you to wait till november
Old 09-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #33
I'm your huckleberry

Better then me, I won't be ready until spring.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:58 PM   #34

Looks as though I may have to wait anyway.. First come first served.. But everyone is in the same boat. So I understand. I'll just have Eric get my front going, and then when you or anyone can pick up my rear, I'll put that down on my high clearence. So its all good.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #35

I still want to do my leaf pack first and get rid of the stock with an aal
Old 09-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #36
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
1. Skidooman (TJ)
2. Traction120 (Nathan)
3. mdgribble (Mark)
5. MonkeyProof
6. Bobbb (& Bosco)
7. la0d0g (Matt)
8. jberry813 (Jason)
9. Oowen (Owen)(depending on date)

Be a great "popping" for that trailer. I added you to the list, but I'm not real sure that was a "yes, I'll be there"??

Max you in?
Looking at the calender my last day of class is the 6th of June. Could we do a mid June trip? Or is that getting too late where it will be too hot?
Old 09-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #37
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
Looking at the calender my last day of class is the 6th of June. Could we do a mid June trip? Or is that getting too late where it will be too hot?
I am thinking all the snow will be gone by then, unless we get a good winter. Aaaaaannnnnddddd the wife and I, along with the inlaws are headed to Alaska mid June. Havent nailed down a date for that, but its going to be mid June. I think, if we even go this year. It might be next year.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #38
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am thinking all the snow will be gone by then, unless we get a good winter. Aaaaaannnnnddddd the wife and I, along with the inlaws are headed to Alaska mid June. Havent nailed down a date for that, but its going to be mid June. I think, if we even go this year. It might be next year.
I'll just play it by ear. Maybe catch up to you guys on the weekend
Old 09-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #39
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I can't commit dude, I'd like to but... depends on work.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #40
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
I can't commit to next month let alone next year.
I'm definitely interested though if the moon's align.