Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Cross Nevada "all dirt" expo trip

Old 11-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #141
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
OP updated with official date. Now we're getting somewhere!
Old 11-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #142
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
OP updated with official date. Now we're getting somewhere!
Awesome
Old 11-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #144
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
That weekend's not the best for me. I'll have to wait until we get closer to see if it's going to work.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:32 PM   #145
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbb View Post
That weekend's not the best for me. I'll have to wait until we get closer to see if it's going to work.
Hopefully it will work!!
Old 11-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #146
samiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sam
samiam's Tacoma Gallery
That's plenty of time to prepare. i'm putting it on my calendar. It'll be nice to get out of the heat.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #147
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by matjeka View Post
That's plenty of time to prepare. i'm putting it on my calendar. It'll be nice to get out of the heat.
lol
Old 12-26-2013, 03:02 PM   #148
I'm your huckleberry

Just reread the thread.
Pumped.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #149
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Going to be an awesome trip for sure.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:03 PM   #150
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
i have so much shit I still need to do
Old 12-26-2013, 11:10 PM   #151
samiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to behold

samiam's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna go right now.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #152
Road rage is a hobby
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiam View Post
I wanna go right now.
Got a snowmobile?
Old 12-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #153

samiam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
Got a snowmobile?
lol. not yet.
Old 12-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #154
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP!
Old 12-29-2013, 11:00 AM   #155

I think CBs would be a good idea for this trip. Just got mine from eBay used for like $12
Old 12-29-2013, 11:37 AM   #156
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
I think CBs would be a good idea for this trip. Just got mine from eBay used for like $12
Definitely a good idea. I have been looking around myself. Didn't even think about Ebay.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #157

Yeah, I still need a firestik and cable, but I'll have mine set up
Old 12-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #158
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Just read through the thread, it would depend on work but thinking I could catch part of the trip from around Jarbridge if that would be cool with folks.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:50 PM   #159
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0rth View Post
Just read through the thread, it would depend on work but thinking I could catch part of the trip from around Jarbridge if that would be cool with folks.
That would be awesome!!!