Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Reno and Surrounding areas October 20th run

Old 10-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Reno and Surrounding areas October 20th run

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20TH

So, this is my first time as OP... But I propose a farewell to summer, last minute dry trail run. My first idea would be the lousetown Rd trail to the hyroglyphics, and take Rattlesnake back down. 4-6 hours I would assume.

Open to other ideas of course.

Anyone down?

For now, lets say a meet up at the Summit Mall in front of Starbucks, 10am?
Old 10-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COPY/ PASTE

1. Traction120 (Nathan)
Old 10-05-2013, 08:22 AM   #3
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
1. Traction120 (Nathan)
2. JERRY (Most likely)
Old 10-05-2013, 09:54 AM   #4
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
1. Traction120 (Nathan)
2. JERRY (Most likely)
3. la0d0g (tentative)
Old 10-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #5

Bumpedy bump.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #6
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
1. Traction120 (Nathan)
2. JERRY (Most likely)
3. la0d0g (tentative)
4.05Rockslinger(Robert)

Hopefully Ill have my lift and wheels and tires on by then. If not I just ran most of this trail this weekend and it wasn't too bad.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #7

Yeah, it's mostly scenic. Nothing technical really.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Currently a maybe
Old 10-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #9

Anybody see this?

http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthr...Oct-2013/page2

Sounds interesting? Eh?
Old 10-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #10
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer. I was thinking of hitting up Carson's slick rock trip on the 19th. Decisions decisions
Old 10-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Bummer. I was thinking of hitting up Carson's slick rock trip on the 19th. Decisions decisions
Hmm, well the Reno guys don't plan on meeting up until 7pm, but two runs in one day..
Old 10-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #12

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Hmm, well the Reno guys don't plan on meeting up until 7pm, but two runs in one day..
Well now that I realize that my future in-laws are coming into town the Thursday before and staying through the weekend I guess I'm not going to be able to attend any of the three

Have fun, wish I could go.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #13

Boo.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:20 PM   #14
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You are correct sir. I just thought I might as well bring the night run on the 19th considering my plan isn't gauging much interest.

Jerry, if we could get a few more to go with us, I'd be happy to go in the evening on the 20th. Whatever's clever
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
Kind of close to get commits. If you want to roll with them we can. It just right down the street from my house
Quote:
I say we do that on the evening of the 20th if anyone knows where to go. Less rigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel cage View Post
Also just an FYI so there is no confusion with your run, the R4x4 run is scheduled on the evening of the 19th. Not 20th.
Quote:
definitely in if you want to do that. We could even end up in VC and tour the Washoe club if not to late. I have caught orbs there. Very cool

Just so anyone reading this thread is up to date. Just in case they are not on the B.S. Thread.

My vote is still go in the afternoon that way there is more daylight. Especially if we plan on going to the Hieroglyphs or whatever.

I know the next weekend Im planning on going up to the American Flats and VC as well.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #15

Still down as well, may even do both
Old 10-09-2013, 07:29 PM   #16

And I might want in on your trip to the flats if you'll have me as well lol.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:40 AM   #17
Zombie Response Team

Quote:
And I might want in on your trip to the flats if you'll have me as well lol.
Oh yeah that's good with me. Ill let you know more details as it gets closer. My girlfriend is organizing most of it.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #18
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Im just a fly on the wall waiting for the shit to land. Either way im good. And whats the Flats?
Old 10-11-2013, 10:54 AM   #19
Zombie Response Team

Quote:
Hey Im just a fly on the wall waiting for the shit to land. Either way im good. And whats the Flats?
Its an old mill that utilized cyanide vat leaching in what was then described as the largest concrete mill in the United States.

A little history.

http://jimleggitt.typepad.com/jim-le...ican-flat.html

Old 10-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #20

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
And now lots of people do drugs there. Oh, that and drop corpses into the vats. That place is a trip.