Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Las Vegas/Battle Born Tacomas Meet and Greet

Old 10-24-2013, 08:17 PM   #21
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
I work around the corner from there and been there at night...I seen a lot of people get arrested during the day too. But the tacos are worth it ha ha ha!!!!
Old 10-25-2013, 01:33 AM   #22
monstajp is on a distinguished road

Name: joshua
monstajp's Tacoma Gallery
I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS WILL BE OUT THAT LATE BUT IM DOWN IF YOU ARE OUT PAST 11. IM COMING FROM WORK WITH A FULL SET OF KNIVES I AINT WORRIED ABOUT GETTING SHANKED LOL
Old 10-25-2013, 02:32 AM   #23
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
I'll swing by, just can't till after 9 due to work
Old 10-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #24
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna try to swing by
Old 10-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #25
tacomavegas is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 823d Combat Rescue
tacomavegas's Tacoma Gallery
Came down with a pretty bad cold... and got deftones tickets for tomorrow night so no offense Imma stay in tonight so I can go to that maybe feeling a bit better than now. Will definitely look forward to next meetup
Old 11-19-2013, 04:52 AM   #26
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Hey when is the next Meet?
Old 11-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #27
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UssMoGn View Post
Hey when is the next Meet?
Probably going to be in early January, after the craziness of the holidays
Old 11-29-2013, 10:46 AM   #28
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Cool man, cant wait to meet yall.
Old 12-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #29
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
When is the next meet Austin since I missed the last one?
Old 01-01-2014, 03:15 AM   #30
monstajp is on a distinguished road

Name: joshua
monstajp's Tacoma Gallery
Can we do it on a sunday this time? Tacos el gordo again? I hear good things about that place. And I want my red stickers homie! Lol
Old 01-09-2014, 10:15 PM   #31
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstajp View Post
Can we do it on a sunday this time? Tacos el gordo again? I hear good things about that place. And I want my red stickers homie! Lol

Go to out post about our meeting if you have not seen it! Sat 2pm to 10