Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

If anyone's in to mud

Old 03-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #1
Low Speed, High Drag
kevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevhogaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kevhogaz's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone's in to mud

ET Motopark is gonna run their first ever Mud Bog, in a couple of weeks. I ride my dirt bike out there, and have seen the "pit" being worked on, and it should be a good time, if you're in to that kind of stuff.

I'm not gonna run in it, but will definitely be there to witness the almost guaranteed carnage. I live about 5 minutes from the track, and the red neck population out here is real high. There should be an abundance of F350's and Duramax Silverado's, in the pit, breaking stuff.

No, I dont work there, I got bamboozled in to being an impromptu promoter.