Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

WHO'S GOING TO SEMA?

Old 10-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
WHO'S GOING TO SEMA?

Few of us from TCT Magazine will be out there covering the event.

who else from TW will be making the event this year?

we'd love to stop by and check out your trucks/products while we're there!

Old 10-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I was.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
for the couch/office attendees we'll have updates throughout the week on our facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/TCTMagazine, as well as on our website, http://tctmagazine.net/
Old 10-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #4
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Im going

Driving up from Phoenix early Thursday morning, guna be there til Friday. You guys have a booth?
Old 10-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #5
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanCity4x View Post
Im going

Driving up from Phoenix early Thursday morning, guna be there til Friday. You guys have a booth?
nope, we'll be bouncing around checking out the exhibitors all week. can't really cover that much sitting around

i'll be one of the many with a camera around their necks drooling over things left and right
Old 10-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there. Stop by the Toytec booth!
Old 10-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #7
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post
I'll be there. Stop by the Toytec booth!
booth 37161, got you guys on my exhibitors list on my SEMA app

not sure our game plan yet, but we'll be through there at some point...i think i have 150+ booths i have planned to stop by already

you going to be in the booth most the time or do you get to wonder around too?
Old 10-29-2013, 09:10 AM   #8
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
booth 37161, got you guys on my exhibitors list on my SEMA app

not sure our game plan yet, but we'll be through there at some point...i think i have 150+ booths i have planned to stop by already

you going to be in the booth most the time or do you get to wonder around too?
I'll have to be in the booth most of the time but i will definitely have some time to walk around.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #9
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
you get a hotel? or you guys spring for a condo?
Old 10-29-2013, 09:19 AM   #10
4Runner Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
you get a hotel? or you guys spring for a condo?
Hotel. Don't remember which one but i know its right next to the convention center. We did the condo last year but i guess it was to much of hassle with trying to drive and park there in the morning. Plus the truck will be in the booth so we won;t have anything to drive around
Old 10-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #11
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
yea we have a condo...had an option to stay at the aria, but that plan hit a road block unfortunately...but we have a few vehicle options out there

maybe it's a good thing so i'm not drawn into gambling all night and hitting up the show on no sleep everyday