Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

anybody here live in vegas?

Old 03-13-2009, 01:10 AM   #1
TRDyzz
TRDyzz is on a distinguished road
TRDyzz's Tacoma Gallery
anybody here live in vegas?

im from vegas and i wanna know how many people on this site live here. any meets that happen here?
Old 03-13-2009, 05:03 AM   #2
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
You are in the right place, there are just a couple of us in Vegas.
Timmer goes offroading very often, so check here for his posts about his weekend trips and contact him to join. He is a fantastic teacher and guide.
I'm trying to get out more often now that the weather has warmed up and my riding season is ending (sand dunes), so I need another weekend hobby.
Welcome to TW, you will enjoy it here.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:36 PM   #3
gtokarski is on a distinguished road
gtokarski's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my first taco, looking for some meetups in Vegas but looks like all the action is down in AZ!
Old 05-05-2009, 02:41 AM   #4
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtokarski View Post
I just got my first taco, looking for some meetups in Vegas but looks like all the action is down in AZ!
Yeah the Vegas members aren't very active on here .
Old 05-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #5
HA! This is my first real truck. I'm still trying to figure out how to put it in 4 wheel drive

I'll think about organizing something after I read a few hundred more threads and don't feel like a total n00b on here.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #6
Yeah thats the plan.
I *literately* just got it. Still need to register it. But I already have a list of mods...I have a feeling this is gona get expensive....
Old 05-06-2009, 12:22 AM   #7

Quote:
HA! This is my first real truck. I'm still trying to figure out how to put it in 4 wheel drive

I'll think about organizing something after I read a few hundred more threads and don't feel like a total n00b on here.
Timmer is the man to talk to about wheeling around Vegas, keep an eye out for his posts or just shoot him a PM and tell him you are interested. He is a great teacher. I've been out on the trails with him once and learned a lot, I'm trying to get out more often. He lives up in Summerlin and I'm way out in Henderson.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:46 AM   #8
Yeah, I've been running into lots of good posts/info from him on here. Thanks!
Old 05-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #9
Sounds like a bit much for me.
I'm planing on heading up around the north east to check out some good places to do target practice. After I get the paperwork sorted out with the DMV.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #10
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
im here in vegas
Old 06-12-2009, 02:39 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
im here in vegas

Old 06-12-2009, 05:08 AM   #12
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
im here in vegas
What up?
Old 06-12-2009, 07:26 AM   #13
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys and gals how many members do you guys know that live here in vegas i really wanna do like a mod day or a meet
Old 06-13-2009, 02:12 AM   #14

Quote:
hey guys and gals how many members do you guys know that live here in vegas i really wanna do like a mod day or a meet
5 or 6 and most don't really post much
Old 06-13-2009, 10:23 PM   #15
Bummer! I work tomorrow and my vacation starts Monday! Maybe next time.

As far as a mod day goes:
My to do list:
BHLM
bed mat and additional D rings
iPod kit install
change the front bumper
weld a front plate mount
Install a CB.
I still need to buy a few things so this would be in a week or two.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:00 AM   #16

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bummer! I work tomorrow and my vacation starts Monday! Maybe next time.

As far as a mod day goes:
My to do list:
BHLM
bed mat and additional D rings
iPod kit install
change the front bumper
weld a front plate mount
Install a CB.
I still need to buy a few things so this would be in a week or two.
thats awesome!! well maybe we can have a mod day soon because i have some things to do to my truck as well, i just did the bhlm last week and i love it it a huge difference and still functional
Old 06-17-2009, 02:44 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by briiiifosho View Post
Does anyone know of any good shops that do lifts in Vegas?? That wont charge tooooo much?? I need a good place to get my lift installed!!!
http://www.thecustomshopvegas.com/in...ces&v=liftkits
I don't think they are very cheap though...

http://www.4wheelparts.com/stores/St...fo.aspx?sNo=45
Probably much cheaper...
Old 06-19-2009, 08:39 AM   #18
Got the PA15-TOY iPod/iPhone adapter kit.
Install was easy per the 2-3 install guides on here. I put the box in the center console under the shifter and ran the wire along the right side, behind the glove box and up into the dash behind the radio. Very simple install. I ran the wire out of the cup holder, just drilled a hole in the back side of it so you can't see where the cable comes out. This way you can push the cable back inside the center console to clean things up, or pull it all the way out.
I like how it works, I have an iPhone and it shows the artist or track name on the stereo faceplate, or it works in 'Direct Mode' where you can choose the song on the phone itself but it doesn't show the track names on the stereo. Steering wheel controls work in both modes.

Got a new bed mat from the dealer. Asked for a discount and got it for $92 plus tax, and it was in stock. Hooray for instant gratification!

Added some more d-rings to the bed. Got the 'cheap' ones which are pretty damn beefy for $1 each. Biggest pain was hand drilling the holes for the bolts larger.
I bought a T-55 bit so if anyone wants to do this mod they can borrow it.

I guess BHLM and CB are next.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #19
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
haven't really posted much on here...but been a member every since I grabbed my truck in 05...

any body interested in a mod day...post your interest...link provided below...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-meet-day.html
Old 08-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #20
Fixed my compass/temp sensor in the overhead console today. Easy as pie.