Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

RESCUE NEEDED!! Anybody near Ridgecrest/395 in Eastern Cali??

Old 11-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #21
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Hope the recovery effort is going well. If you guys haven't gotten him out by tonight, I'll see if I can drive down there to help you guys out. Keep us all posted
Old 11-18-2013, 06:18 PM   #24
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
For those of you who are following this:

Member and best friend of mine, BeeRadd and myself will be taking my shop's flatbed along with a friend's Dodge 2500 up to Ridgecrest with some more towing equipment to get him up on the trailer, strapped in, and back down to OC.

Will post updates when we have him and the truck in our possession