Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Las Vegas/BBT Trail Meet and Bonfire

Old 01-06-2014, 11:35 PM   #21
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezertlifetaco View Post
I shall be there guys ! Finally making it lol

Nice
Old 01-07-2014, 09:31 AM   #22
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
1. Chris (TheRedTac0)

2. Daniel (MOT)

3. Austin (VegasTaco08)

4. Mitch (amh3rst)

5. Justin (TacoShredsn)

6. Jeremy (JDMJeremy)

7. David (Sandrider213)

8. Annie (Oakley702)

9. RJ (RJALLDAY702)

10. Steve (Steveoc)

11. Judd (kidlatj)

12. Joe (Aut077)

13. Ryan (Ryguy6291)

14. Brian(b.prall)

15. Roger (dezertlifetaco)
Old 01-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #23
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice 15 trucks and counting!
Old 01-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #25

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMH3RST View Post
Is anyone bringing a cb??
Fuck communication live off the grid you just cant let Austin lead and we will be fine!!
Old 01-07-2014, 10:00 PM   #26
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Fuck communication live off the grid you just cant let Austin lead and we will be fine!!
You mean if I lead we'll be fine!
Old 01-07-2014, 10:01 PM   #27

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
You mean if I lead we'll be fine!
If you lead i will fall asleep!
Old 01-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #28
dezertlifetaco is on a distinguished road

Name: ROGER
dezertlifetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Don't let my ass lead hahahaha
Old 01-07-2014, 11:33 PM   #29
eat, sleep, paintball
AMH3RST is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitch
AMH3RST's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha!! We may never find the group again if that happens!!!!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:43 AM   #30

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Hey so who has a ax? Bring it please and wood guys fire wood not pallets lol
Old 01-08-2014, 01:29 AM   #31
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a hatchet I can bring
Old 01-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #32

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.prall View Post
I've got a hatchet I can bring

Sure whatever works
Old 01-08-2014, 03:11 PM   #33
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-08-2014, 07:11 PM   #34
Aut077 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Flight 759
Name: Joe
Aut077's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody pick up a bunch of tacos from tacos el gordo pleaaaaase!!!
Old 01-08-2014, 07:13 PM   #35

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aut077 View Post
Somebody pick up a bunch of tacos from tacos el gordo pleaaaaase!!!
LOL that shit will be nasty by then!
Old 01-08-2014, 07:16 PM   #36

Quote:
LOL that shit will be nasty by then!

Haha make us have the shits on the trail hahah
Old 01-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #37

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezertlifetaco View Post
Haha make us have the shits on the trail hahah

Right I think I am going to bring some brats!!! And my little BBQ oh and it gets really cold on the lake bed so I dress warm everyone!
Old 01-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #38
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Tacos El Gordo never goes bad…
Old 01-08-2014, 07:22 PM   #39
Aut077 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Flight 759
Name: Joe
Aut077's Tacoma Gallery
Haha yea was jk bout the tacos shit is bomb though . I should try to bring out my RC truck hopefully I can fix it up by then
Old 01-08-2014, 07:22 PM   #40

Haha fur jacket is my choice of clothing lol and idk what ima bring .. Case of water fursure .. Lol I don't have a BBQ it's in Utah at my cabin lol