Las Vegas/BBT Trail Meet and Bonfire
This has already been announced in the Vegas BS Thread, but I wanted to make an official thread for the get together. We are having a Battle Born Tacomas Trail Meet and Bonfire on Saturday, January 11th at 2 PM. Should be a great time! Here is the info:
- We will be meeting at the Arco Gas Station next to the M Casino at 1:30 PM. Cross streets are St. Rose and LV Blvd. Address is 4161 Saint Rose Parkway
- We will leave directly from there for the Jean Dry Lake Bed. Please see the map included in this thread. However, we will be traveling together, so no one should get lost unless they are late.
- We will ride through some trails, and then when it's good and dark, we will have a bonfire and food.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
- Please Please Please everyone bring firewood so we can have a kickass bonfire. Also bring matches, lighters, etc.
- If you have a hand held two way radio or a CB, please bring it. The more communication we have on these trails, the better. There is very bad/no cell service out there.
- Please bring your own food and a way to cook it. You may be able to use the bonfire, but don't count on it. There may be too many people around it. I'll be bringing a small charcoal grill.
- Flashlights and Warm Clothing are a VERY GOOD IDEA.
- DON'T ACT LIKE AN IDIOT. We will all be there to have a good time, and those who are endangering themselves and/or others, or are being morons may be asked to leave. Hopefully we don't have to deal with anything like that.
- No Underage Drinking.
The maps that show were we are going are below. Please PM me with any questions. Also, I will continue the list of people going here. Thanks everybody!