Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

WTB 2005 or newer Tacoma...Help!

Old 03-31-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryan
ShtrMcGavin's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2005 or newer Tacoma...Help!

As the title say I want to buy a 2005 or newer Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 hopefully for around $18k... I didnt think this would be that difficult because when I sold my old car and began searching there was a silver one and a black one each for sale in the Phoenix area for just under $19k... little did I know that was a rarity and since then almost nothing new has gone up for sale... I check craigslist and autotrader like its my job with very limited success.
So I guess its time I start to think a little outside the box and was wondering if anyone here has purchased a car from an auction or knows how to go about getting involved in that? or if anyone has other ideas Im open to them...If not I guess Ill just sit tight until someone is willing to part with their tacoma.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:56 PM   #2
Doc will become famous soon enough

Doc's Tacoma Gallery
cars.com that is how i found mine, it is much better then autotrader i have found.... also myspace has classified you could check
Old 04-01-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
ShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to beholdShtrMcGavin is a splendid one to behold

Im keeping my eye on cars.com too there just doesnt seem to be that much available right now...damn
Old 05-11-2009, 07:02 PM   #4

Im stil searching.. this is getting rediculous.. I even thought I found the perfect one agreed on a price with the owner the the day before we were supposed to meet up he traded it in instead casue they gave him better financing on an FJ with a trade in that just cash down..... some people suck