Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2013, 10:12 PM   #21901
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
I need your help everyone. Help me win some tint for my truck! There's only 53 MINUTES left until the contest ends. Please

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...my-tacoma.html
Old 04-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #21902
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
1/4" belly skid thick enough?
Old 04-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #21903
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Ask Silas.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #21904
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #21905
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
1/4" should be fine...

Old 04-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #21906
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Had a good time up at Jemez Springs. No serious wheelin' but some good times and good scenery.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post6807665
Old 04-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #21907
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Finally getting to my skid plate so I can make my DS and have a 4WD truck again.

Then take it out for a small test
Old 04-27-2013, 11:28 PM   #21908
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Getting rid of stuff taken off my truck in the process of upgrading. If anyone has interest, PM or call me.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post6808907
Old 04-28-2013, 04:28 AM   #21909
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacG View Post
What are your thoughts of adding a 3" procomp lift before adding wheels. Would that look strange. Or should I go with wheels first. Only have enough for one right now. Any advice would be appreciated.
Lift 1st. Wheels and tires later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
id go with a lift 1st, if you go wheels first your limited on the size of tire / wheel you can run.

lift FTW, it wont look that bad with a lift and stock wheels and tires. whereas if you get wheels and tires then lift you will not like the looks and probably go with larger tires

but what do i know i drive a car now ba ha ha ha
He's alive!!!!!
Old 04-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #21910
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Cloudy, Scott (SgtTaco) and I are looking to tune our CBs. Mind letting me borrow your SWR meter? Do you need to tune yours as well?
Old 04-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #21911
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
Hey Cloudy, Scott (SgtTaco) and I are looking to tune our CBs. Mind letting me borrow your SWR meter? Do you need to tune yours as well?
Yeah I need to tune mine as well before Moab. but come on and get it. Or depending on schedule I can drop it off?
Old 04-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #21912
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
When would you have time to do a tuning? Thinking we can do it all at once. I've read up on the process and might be easier having extra hands.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #21913
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm free just about any time to tune them.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #21914

Law Enforcement:
You guys set a time and I'll try to make it. Some time this Tues would probably be best.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:10 AM   #21915
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Tuesday at 6:30pm?
Old 04-29-2013, 06:11 AM   #21916

Law Enforcement:
That should work just fine.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #21917
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Figure meet up at your place. Might be able to do it in the driveway but if you know of a large parking lot that would be fairly empty at that time, can reconvene there.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #21918

Law Enforcement:
Not really close to there but there is some nice open mesa just north of there......
Old 04-29-2013, 09:38 AM   #21919
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks that all of you live around Albuquerque... That's three hours away from where I'll be haha
Old 04-29-2013, 10:25 AM   #21920
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
My truck turned 100K miles on the way back from my trip to Indianapolis.

Products Discussed in this Thread