Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #22701
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
Dont go! Its a trap
Haha probably. Trying to get out of Texas ASAP. I hate Texas.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:35 AM   #22702
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
safe travels!
Thanks
Old 06-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #22703
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
See you guys later, I'm outta here!
Quote:
Dont go! Its a trap
Old 06-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #22704
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
See ya, Steve! Best wishes.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #22706
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Finally got time to take the axle apart..

This look strangely familiar!

Anyone remember my front diff from just a few months ago?!

I guess I have a knack for ring gears.

holy crap!
Old 06-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #22708
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Anyone remember my front diff from just a few months ago?!

Quote:
And Jonathan, it was 7 teeth

DAMN!!!!!!!!! Dude let me know if you need anything. You got my number.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #22709
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigger View Post
See ya, Steve! Best wishes.
Thanks! Made it to my dads in Norman ok for the night. That tornado damage in Moore is insane. Just some smashed cars and 2x4's everywhere.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #22710
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! Made it to my dads in Norman ok for the night. That tornado damage in Moore is insane. Just some smashed cars and 2x4's everywhere.
Be safe buddy. Have a good one. Better make it to Moab this next year........
Old 06-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #22711
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
Be safe buddy. Have a good one. Better make it to Moab this next year........
25 hour drive. No problem
Old 06-13-2013, 03:32 PM   #22712
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:

Dang dude!!!!
I figured it was your ring and pinion but dang!
Old 06-13-2013, 05:05 PM   #22713
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post

DAMN!!!!!!!!! Dude let me know if you need anything. You got my number.

New diff comes in tomorrow. I have the afternoon and all Saturday off. I should be fine, its a bolt in swap. Except for the stupid sealant. I've installed a few diffs before, its easy.

You are more than welcome to come help if you want though haha.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:23 PM   #22714
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have a safe drive, man! Don't be a stranger...
Quote:
And Jonathan, it was 7 teeth
Ouch. lol
Old 06-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #22715
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I don't have to hit up the junkyard. Got word that the bracket shipped this morning.

And my build page hit the 10k view mark. I guess I'm in the big time.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #22716
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
New diff comes in tomorrow. I have the afternoon and all Saturday off. I should be fine, its a bolt in swap. Except for the stupid sealant. I've installed a few diffs before, its easy.

You are more than welcome to come help if you want though haha.
If you need help on Saturday, let me know.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:27 AM   #22717
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
Well, I don't have to hit up the junkyard. Got word that the bracket shipped this morning.

And my build page hit the 10k view mark. I guess I'm in the big time.
Mr. Big Shot!
Old 06-14-2013, 07:48 AM   #22718
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Have a safe drive, man! Don't be a stranger...

Ouch. lol
Thanks and definitely, the Ohio thread on here sucks haha
Old 06-14-2013, 07:55 AM   #22719

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So you actually proved that we aren't in the Twilight Zone and didn't find yourself facing a "Welcome to New Mexico" sign right after passing under that one?

Have fun in Oh-Hi-Oh. Send us some rain when you get a chance.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #22720
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
So you actually proved that we aren't in the Twilight Zone and didn't find yourself facing a "Welcome to New Mexico" sign right after passing under that one?

Have fun in Oh-Hi-Oh. Send us some rain when you get a chance.
Haha they don't call it the land of entrapment for nothing.

Products Discussed in this Thread