Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #22701
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
Yes, that be KennyTaco's.

Greg, you at work or got the ninternetz at home now?
I'm at "work". Making up some hours.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #22703
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Nice
I guess.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:02 PM   #22704
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to have the flexibility to make up hours and work a flexible schedule; not so great to have to be at work on Saturday.

I took off a half-day yesterday because I had a gig that early afternoon.

I also left work a little early on Tuesday for a trip down to Alamogordo to pick up a motorcycle.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #22705
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigger View Post
Nice to have the flexibility to make up hours and work a flexible schedule; not so great to have to be at work on Saturday.

I took off a half-day yesterday because I had a gig that early afternoon.

I also left work a little early on Tuesday for a trip down to Alamogordo to pick up a motorcycle.
I would think is nice... I hate losing hours at work and not being able to make anything up
Old 06-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #22706
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
Dude I wish I could come by and help. But...... I didn't make that opening at work due to my pt scores... But they just reopened it and i'm up to at least 3hrs of workout time a day and we're working on potty training the twins this weekend.
That sucks man :/ Youll get it this time around, I could tell how much you wanted it. Good luck with the kids haha.

While swapping the elocker motor to the new diff this morning, I cracked the motor housing. I put some sealant on the crack and went ahead and installed it. After installing, I find my elocker motor is stuck in the locked position and will not budge. I cant even hear the motor trying when I flip the switch.. Gotta pony up the coin for a new locker motor now too. Getting freaking expensive!

I have buyers for the supercharger, lift, and bumper already. Shipping most of it out next week.

On a side note, all this moab, differential, and selling talk has brought my build thread over 200k views and 76 pages!
Old 06-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #22708
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Naw, going to be an adventure!
Old 06-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #22709
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
That sucks man :/ Youll get it this time around, I could tell how much you wanted it. Good luck with the kids haha.

While swapping the elocker motor to the new diff this morning, I cracked the motor housing. I put some sealant on the crack and went ahead and installed it. After installing, I find my elocker motor is stuck in the locked position and will not budge. I cant even hear the motor trying when I flip the switch.. Gotta pony up the coin for a new locker motor now too. Getting freaking expensive!

I have buyers for the supercharger, lift, and bumper already. Shipping most of it out next week.

On a side note, all this moab, differential, and selling talk has brought my build thread over 200k views and 76 pages!
Dude!!!!!!!! I still think your crazy for selling it.... But we can build you a full rig after you find something else.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #22710
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Getting up at 2:30 to drive 13 hours to New Mexico... Going to suck! Haha
Quote:
Naw, going to be an adventure!
like he said just another adventure
Old 06-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #22711

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude!!!!!!!! I still think your crazy for selling it....
This.

Quote:
But we can build you a full rig after you find something else.
And this.

Hey Cloudy, I still need to drop off your jackstands and SWR meter.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:08 PM   #22712
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys have 4.10s ring and pinion? Need it for my t56 set up. Non-e locker.
Old 06-16-2013, 02:26 AM   #22713
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This.

And this.

Hey Cloudy, I still need to drop off your jackstands and SWR meter.
No worries.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:12 AM   #22714
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
Any of you guys have 4.10s ring and pinion? Need it for my t56 set up. Non-e locker.
I still have my stock 4.10 8.4 ring and pinion. Pinion still has the barring on it.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:13 AM   #22715
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude!!!!!!!! I still think your crazy for selling it.... But we can build you a full rig after you find something else.
SAS'd? On monster tires like David?
Old 06-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #22716
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hey so I was thinking, will stock wheels fit over your front brakes? Might be a problem if not haha.

Also what kind of bike did you get Greg?
Old 06-16-2013, 10:00 AM   #22717
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Getting up at 2:30 to drive 13 hours to New Mexico... Going to suck! Haha
Psh, I just did 1600 miles to Ohio.

Don't mind the fact that it was over 3 days
Old 06-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #22718
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Hey so I was thinking, will stock wheels fit over your front brakes? Might be a problem if not haha.

Also what kind of bike did you get Greg?
Yeah they do.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #22719
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Psh, I just did 1600 miles to Ohio.

Don't mind the fact that it was over 3 days
Feel your pain when I moved from east coast of florida to clovis nm
Old 06-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #22720
braaap

Quote:
Yeah they do.
Ok that's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Feel your pain when I moved from east coast of florida to clovis nm
Yeah but you went from somewhere nice to... Well Clovis
I'm just glad Ohio doesn't suck too bad.

Products Discussed in this Thread