Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2013, 09:49 AM   #23442
BSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BSUTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Im calling MHT today to see when they are getting more. I only have 6x135 Raptor one's. The 6x5.5's are like unicorns!

Sweet!
Sounds good, let me know. Not a big deal, just thinking about adding a matching spare.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #23443
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Kyle, should I bring the big camera to BJ's tonight?
Old 07-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #23444
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
I was actually going to ask you to, but didn't wanna bug ya.. Could you please?
Old 07-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #23445
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post

OH GOD NO!!!!

My hair is dreadful today.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #23447
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
I'm hotter than ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #23449

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to change my shirt before I go tonight; I found a hole in the armpit.

I'm too sexay for my shirt.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #23450
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigger View Post
I'll have to change my shirt before I go tonight; I found a hole in the armpit.

I'm too sexay for my shirt.
so hawt you're burning up your shirt! lol
Old 07-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #23451
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get there a little early so there is decent light.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #23453
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys I cant make it... The boys have Taekwondo tonight
Old 07-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #23455

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Thai Cuando
Old 07-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #23456
BSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BSUTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to meet you fellas tonight. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, too much to get done for work by tomorrow.

Great looking rigs, even you Pigger!
Old 07-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #23457
PRIMETIME is on a distinguished road
PRIMETIME's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I need to get on here more often.. I would have gone out to meet you guys tonight. Some of you know I have a mustang that i've been working on for the past year and a half, well finally got it tuned a few weeks ago..

Old 07-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #23458

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-23-2013, 09:43 PM   #23460
Kurupt is on a distinguished road
Navy: Corpsman
Name: Max
Kurupt's Tacoma Gallery
Man I don't think my truck could make it through that parking lot anyways, need front lockers first.

Products Discussed in this Thread