Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #24461
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post

hey dewds...

so what have i missed from the past 23 pages? i guess tom is SASing soon and i saw on bookface that Silo got a 4wd tercel

also, my teacher for my high performance engines class is a rebuilding an old FJ, i need to become friends with him.
drunken snap chats
Old 09-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #24462
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Kyle, go sign your truck and your ass (but not your donkey) up for the North Rim Run.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #24463
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
oh yea! i forget about that . ill be in the rio rancho area this friday around 6. you free around that time?
That will work for me.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:37 PM   #24465
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
I just ate at Lumpy's.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #24466
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post

Im down
Odd, I do not see your name on the list.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:43 AM   #24467
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have some 05+ stock manifolds? (headers)
Old 09-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #24468
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, lowered the price on my 4runner, as I need to get this sold! Please spread the word if you don't mind. Thank you!

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/sale-v...ml#post1485489
Old 09-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #24469
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Planning on doing some mods later down the road when my bed rack gets fabricated for my RTT that is in the works of getting also. But I plan to get some military style netting for the bed rack as a cover and plan to have one side desert camo or winter style and black on the other. If I go with the desert camo plan to paint the lower section of the truck desert tan. Any other suggestions or opinions on the ideas

Old 09-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #24470
BSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BSUTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you fellas are having a good weekend!

Needed to get out of the house so the fiance and I took a last minute drive to Jemez. Nothing spectacular, but found a nice rocky road off of 376 that we played on for a few minutes. Would like to have gone further up the road, but still need to get my full size spare mounted before I am comfortable.

Old 09-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #24471
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
When are you guys going to do another truck work day?
Old 09-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #24472
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Whenever you want to. ;-)

Seriously, if you need something done, we can get something started. Oct 5th is free for me. I have a 2 car garage and a full set of hand tools. Should be able to borrow jack stands and a floor jack. Just need to know deets to get it set up.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #24474
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
watch this shit:

Wrench Day, Oct 5th.

Let's get ready for the North Rim Run

Time: 9am - ???

Location: ABQ, My place, cozy 2 car garage that fits one comfortably with room to work. PM me for deets

Tools: Have full set of hand tools. Need a jack and jack stands, maybe an oil catch.

Food and Drink: Bring your own. Will call out for pizza if there is enough demand.

Who and What:
1. TomTom, hosting

Copy and paste, add your name.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #24475
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
watch this shit:

Wrench Day, Oct 5th.

Location: ABQ, My place, cozy 2 car garage that fits one comfortably with room to work. PM me for deets

Tools: Have full set of hand tools. Need a jack and jack stands, maybe an oil catch.

Food and Drink: Bring your own. Will call out for pizza if there is enough demand.

Who and What:
1. TomTom, hosting

I would just to meet you guys but stuck in northern Florida til the 20th unless I get extended to stay
So this is what i plan on painting on the truck. Color isn't as accurate using "paint" on the laptop. Any opinions or ideas are welcomed.
Attached Thumbnails
New Mexico Owners BS Thread-front-view.jpg   New Mexico Owners BS Thread-img_20130607_180223_761.jpg  
Old 09-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #24476
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
Wrench Day, Oct 5th.

Who and What:
1. TomTom, hosting
2. toastyjosh, valvecover gaskets?. I will bring a jack and jackstands.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:07 PM   #24477
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Wrench Day, Oct 5th.

Who and What:
1. TomTom, hosting
2. toastyjosh, valvecover gaskets?. I will bring a jack and jackstands.
3. KCDuran - spanner wrench.... oil and an oil filter ill bring my other tools too

Old 09-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #24478

A good set of sliders? only be using them for protection from door dings and the occasional step into truck or should I just get nerf bars?
Old 09-24-2013, 01:49 AM   #24479
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
A good set of sliders? only be using them for protection from door dings and the occasional step into truck or should I just get nerf bars?
The ones that I make. Stronger than anything. Ask Silas, or any of the other guys that use them. And I guarantee them, you break them I'll fix them, on me.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #24480
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Okay, sold the 4runner, pending pick up. Picked up the new FJ a few days ago 2007 with 142k miles, all stock for now, but I have a bumper, sliders, skids and other stuff coming shortly.

Products Discussed in this Thread