Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #24742
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
I do have to say for a "weld it yourself kit" cloudy put his own love into it and it looks sexy! I seriously cant wait to see this thing powder coated.... Sad thing is I gotta buy new lights... haha
Old 10-11-2013, 05:28 AM   #24743
BSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BSUTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
I do have to say for a "weld it yourself kit" cloudy put his own love into it and it looks sexy! I seriously cant wait to see this thing powder coated.... Sad thing is I gotta buy new lights... haha
Nice! Can't wait to see it!

And now my project moves up Cloudy's list
Old 10-11-2013, 05:49 AM   #24744
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, it's cold this morning!! Ice on the windshield; glad my car has the heated seats. Bunwarmers, as they say.

Traffic sucked, too; I'll be very glad when The Balloon Fiasco is over.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:37 AM   #24746
BSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BSUTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here it is! So close to being finished!
Lookin' good!
Old 10-11-2013, 07:53 AM   #24747
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Looks all manly & stuff, Kyle!
Old 10-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #24749
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see it powdercoated.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #24750
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
that's going to look real sweet
Old 10-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #24752
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Front bumper is officially on! Thanks cloudy! All I have to do now is find some lights that'll fit in the fog light buckets tack on a bracket then get this sun'bitch powder coated! Pics tomorrow because its too dark and I gotta get to the gym
Not a problem buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
super tease.
Hahahahahahahaha

Quote:
Sure buddy. Glad I could help and make your truck a bit more equipped. Let me know if you want any adjustments. And whoever wants a plate bumper from me, or wants a WIY kit done up from these same folks...................NO. It will be custom by me. there is a few things that I would change with the bumper that were impossible to change with this one. But overall it went together very well.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:31 PM   #24753
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
Not a problem buddy.

Hahahahahahahaha

Sure buddy. Glad I could help and make your truck a bit more equipped. Let me know if you want any adjustments. And whoever wants a plate bumper from me, or wants a WIY kit done up from these same folks...................NO. It will be custom by me. there is a few things that I would change with the bumper that were impossible to change with this one. But overall it went together very well.
haha yeah! ...sorry for the headache man
Old 10-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #24754
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha yeah! ...sorry for the headache man
No huge deal. Sorry it took so long.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #24755
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For those who were at the wrench day. Hope your enjoying your day doing some adventuring. Well I was sanding the bed rack down I noticed some numbers and letters in each end on the bars and it looks like there was an exact to of putting it together. lol I blame Kyle he was the one supervising was he not? Anyways bed rack is all nice and smooth and going to be painted sometime this week or next week. then will be stopping by some upholstery store to see if they can make a cover
Old 10-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #24756
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
And who was the one that asked for the instructions?

<----- This Guy!

Were the instructions helpful?

Hell NO!

Well, we got it together despite ourselves.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #24757

Quote:

<----- This Guy!

Hell NO!

Ya thanks to you guys and your tools. lol from what I can see it looks almost accurate .lol how was the run
Old 10-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #24758

Can anyone add to my reputation? My wonderful wife thinks no one likes me...
Old 10-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #24759
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
For those who were at the wrench day. Hope your enjoying your day doing some adventuring. Well I was sanding the bed rack down I noticed some numbers and letters in each end on the bars and it looks like there was an exact to of putting it together. lol I blame Kyle he was the one supervising was he not? Anyways bed rack is all nice and smooth and going to be painted sometime this week or next week. then will be stopping by some upholstery store to see if they can make a cover
haha hey I helped! But sometimes you just need to take a step back, throw out a few things you see and go from there!

Quote:

<----- This Guy!

Hell NO!

and its not an ARB rack... lol

Quote:
Ya thanks to you guys and your tools. lol from what I can see it looks almost accurate .lol how was the run
The run was legit and the scenery was gorgeous

Quote:
Can anyone add to my reputation? My wonderful wife thinks no one likes me...
shes right
Old 10-12-2013, 07:07 PM   #24760

Quote:
haha hey I helped! But sometimes you just need to take a step back, throw out a few things you see and go from there!

and its not an ARB rack... lol

The run was legit and the scenery was gorgeous

shes right
hey screw you . Any pictures of the run
But ya the rack had etching but since it was spray painted we couldn't see it and since we plasti derped it before we actually looked at it.lol

Products Discussed in this Thread