Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #25201
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Thanks
and pre heat to like 225.... let it heat up... turn off oven THEN put headlights in... also you should do the same when you're done painting and let them cook for a bit... in a warm oven not hot... you dont wanna warpem lol
Old 11-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #25202
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I watched a video on doing it I just need to get the light bulbs out of the head lights first
Old 11-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #25203
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Alright all............So Mod/Major repair day at Cloudy's house...

Dec 3rd at 10am. Plan is to tear down the whole front end of the truck and prep it so that I can get under it to weld and repair the crack in the frame and then plate it. Mainly gonna be a tear down meet. Apologize for it being a Tuesday but I have no weekends that will work with the home schedule. Please do not feel obligated in any way to come and help. Just sucks that I work weekends.

Let me know if you all want to help or can make it. Again no worries if you cant.
Old 11-18-2013, 05:03 AM   #25204
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post

Dec 3rd at 10am. Plan is to tear down the whole front end of the truck and prep it so that I can get under it to weld and repair the crack in the frame and then plate it. Mainly gonna be a tear down meet. Apologize for it being a Tuesday but I have no weekends that will work with the home schedule. Please do not feel obligated in any way to come and help. Just sucks that I work weekends.

Let me know if you all want to help or can make it. Again no worries if you cant.
poop.... if it was later in december i could.. sorry cloudy
Old 11-18-2013, 05:14 AM   #25205
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
poop.... if it was later in december i could.. sorry cloudy
No worries buddy. Just want to do it before it gets too cold out.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:19 AM   #25207
BSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BSUTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Dang, I won't be able to make it as I will be working. Hope you are able to find some help.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:33 AM   #25208

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUTaco View Post
Dang, I won't be able to make it as I will be working. Hope you are able to find some help.
No worries. Like I said if you guys can't oh well. It was about the only time that was coming up that I wouldn't have to take off work for.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #25209
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No worries. Like I said if you guys can't oh well. It was about the only time that was coming up that I wouldn't have to take off work for.
throw up skype and Ill watch.... then tell you you're doing a good job or give you advice you dont want/need
Old 11-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #25210
Driving a tacoma is a lifestyle
09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all

Name: Jason
09tacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
i concur with KCDuran!! let us keep you company with out giving you company haha i would offer help but i work tuesdays if it were a monday or wednesday i could definitely help!
Old 11-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #25211
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know someone that can do retrofits on headlights in ABQ
Old 11-18-2013, 05:19 PM   #25212

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacorunner View Post
i concur with KCDuran!! let us keep you company with out giving you company haha i would offer help but i work tuesdays if it were a monday or wednesday i could definitely help!
No worries thanks again. It looks like Tom will be able to come over too and I think one of my other work buddies should be able to swing by too.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #25213
IsaacG is on a distinguished road

IsaacG's Tacoma Gallery
Hey KCDuran were you down in Espanola yesterday? Thought I saw your truck...
Old 11-19-2013, 04:41 AM   #25214

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
throw up skype and Ill watch.... then tell you you're doing a good job or give you advice you dont want/need
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacorunner View Post
Don't you worry I'm sure there will be lots of pics flying around. Especially on my build thread.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:12 AM   #25215
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacG View Post
Hey KCDuran were you down in Espanola yesterday? Thought I saw your truck...
haha yup I went to Sipapu for the day

Quote:
Don't you worry I'm sure there will be lots of pics flying around. Especially on my build thread.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #25216
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Would your wife keep an eye on my 15 month old? If so, I'm in...
Old 11-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #25217

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
Would your wife keep an eye on my 15 month old? If so, I'm in...
Possibly. I'll ask.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:52 AM   #25218
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha yup I went to Sipapu for the day

Really? Was it any good?

We will have to start doing tacoma world New mexico snowboard meets.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:55 AM   #25219
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastyjosh View Post
Really? Was it any good?

We will have to start doing tacoma world New mexico snowboard meets.
id be down! it wasnt too bad... 95% of it was man made snow... bunny hill was all dirt hahaha... good way to break the first run in.... later on the day around 2 ish it alll started to turn into ice
Old 11-20-2013, 08:20 AM   #25220
HIJAK is on a distinguished road
HIJAK's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW in ABQ NM.

Whats going on guys?! I'm new to owning a Tacoma and I live in NM (mostly in ABQ). I was curious to see if there is anything going on anytime soon in the NM area. I just bought an 01 Tacoma and want to test it out. Thanks!

Products Discussed in this Thread