Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2014, 05:27 AM   #26221
BSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BSUTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
Any time M-F 11am-3pm. Or just need a bit of advanced warning for a weekend.
Sounds good, I am off work a couple of days next week so I will get a message over to you to arrange. Thanks!
Old 04-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #26222
BSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSUTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BSUTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
Awesome, looks like you guys had a good time!
Old 04-13-2014, 11:48 AM   #26223
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post

Old 04-13-2014, 12:39 PM   #26224
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery

Did anyone here know a bracketron mount will work for an Ultra Gauge?
Old 04-13-2014, 01:25 PM   #26225
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUTaco View Post
Replaced the wheel bearing/hub assemblies and I can notice a huge difference. It is much smoother now. Also greased the UCA bushings and will change the oil and rear diff fluid tomorrow.

Thinking about a low profile toolbox these days, would be nice to have lockable space to get the tools out of the cab and would have room to store my compressor and spare parts in there As well .
I have one that I am willing to part with. I want a chest that will fit between the wheel wells so I can mount a bed rack.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:59 PM   #26226
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
So I see there is an 02 Tacoma at u-pull in ABQ. Whats the chances of it having a nice hood? Im looking into a front end conversion and hoods are just so expensive online and havent seen one on craigslist since last year
Old 04-15-2014, 07:19 AM   #26227
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildLand View Post
So I see there is an 02 Tacoma at u-pull in ABQ. Whats the chances of it having a nice hood? Im looking into a front end conversion and hoods are just so expensive online and havent seen one on craigslist since last year

None. Was there a few days after it was there and only got a passenger outside door handle. Had a list of part I wanted to get but couldn't. Also it's a white single cab 2wd.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:34 AM   #26228
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in a 1990 second gen 4runner with 133k. needs some work but runs, has 4wd. $800 takes it. willing to take offers. for a guy I work with in Clovis at cannon afb
Old 04-15-2014, 01:27 PM   #26229
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Anyone interested in a 1990 second gen 4runner with 133k. needs some work but runs, has 4wd. $800 takes it. willing to take offers. for a guy I work with in Clovis at cannon afb
DANG good deal!
Old 04-15-2014, 01:45 PM   #26230
Little Taco that could

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post

damn I'd like to have the body and put it on my single cab or put my suspension on that
Old 04-15-2014, 01:51 PM   #26231
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If I had the money and time is jump on it but have a kid coming soon .lol
Old 04-15-2014, 07:01 PM   #26232
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
any pictures and more info on it????
Old 04-15-2014, 07:23 PM   #26233

I can get you some. I'll let the guy know to get pictures. What other info would you like
Old 04-18-2014, 10:15 PM   #26234
gdb is on a distinguished road
gdb's Tacoma Gallery
WTB N-Fab or black OEM steps
Old 04-18-2014, 10:40 PM   #26235
gdb's Tacoma Gallery
Oops, thought I clicked on the Flea Market thread... Sorry about that.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:23 AM   #26236
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdb View Post
Oops, thought I clicked on the Flea Market thread... Sorry about that.
Man where you been??
Old 04-19-2014, 07:47 AM   #26237
gdb's Tacoma Gallery
Hey John.

I had almost sold my truck at one point, then almost traded it for a diesel. I had people ready to buy it both times, but I ended up keeping it.

I deleted my old account when I had it sold, and then just haven't gotten on my new account much.

Some of the older members are getting back on (Saw Anthony post a couple pages back, then me)
Old 04-19-2014, 07:58 AM   #26238
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdb View Post
Hey John.

I had almost sold my truck at one point, then almost traded it for a diesel. I had people ready to buy it both times, but I ended up keeping it.

I deleted my old account when I had it sold, and then just haven't gotten on my new account much.

Some of the older members are getting back on (Saw Anthony post a couple pages back, then me)
Yep saw TacoTron. he doesnt have a taco though. not sure what he has now. STI I think. Been out wheelin at all? How is school going you should be done by now right? Anything new on the truck?
Old 04-20-2014, 06:43 PM   #26239

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
Whya no pictures?
Here you go tom. Cleaned the truck up the best I could

Things I need to do is to remove the passenger side spacer for the front coilover and also reseal my headlights since I didn't do that great of a job.lol
Old 04-20-2014, 10:13 PM   #26240
Ariyan is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Ariyan's Tacoma Gallery
/\ I want your head lights. [emoji16]

Products Discussed in this Thread