Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2009, 01:01 PM   #21
Zombie Killer
Robbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to all

Air Force:
Robbsolid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84cj7lt1 View Post
ABQ/RR here I work on Base, but live in RR 30 miles 1 way.
sounds like me, but i live near the RR border, but still in ABQ. Isnt it a fun drive home everyday?
Old 04-23-2009, 08:52 AM   #22
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ABQ/RR here I work on Base, but live in RR 30 miles 1 way.
where in RR do you live that its 30 miles one way? sounds like roundtrip
Old 04-23-2009, 11:37 AM   #23
84cj7lt1 is on a distinguished road
84cj7lt1's Tacoma Gallery
I live by Southern and Unser, my office is south of Eubank and central
Old 04-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #24
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I live by Southern and Unser, my office is south of Eubank and central
i just mapped it its 22 miles you must take extra routes to get up to 30
Old 04-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #25
84cj7lt1 is on a distinguished road
84cj7lt1's Tacoma Gallery
I car pool so I have to drive to someones house. But you are right when I map it out via odometer it is 27.3
Old 04-24-2009, 04:05 PM   #26
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm an hour south of ABQ in Socorro.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:37 PM   #27
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Shithol......I mean Carlsbad
Old 05-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #28
*!tweaked!*
hunt4steve is a jewel in the roughhunt4steve is a jewel in the roughhunt4steve is a jewel in the rough

Army: Spc, 4th/27th FA, MLRS, Germany
Name: SteveO
hunt4steve's Tacoma Gallery
Located in Santa Fe:

Http://www.hunt4steve.com

Old 05-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #29
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt4steve View Post
Located in Santa Fe:

Http://www.hunt4steve.com

ive so seen that bad boy on the road!!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:59 PM   #30
*!tweaked!*
hunt4steve is a jewel in the roughhunt4steve is a jewel in the roughhunt4steve is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
ive so seen that bad boy on the road!!

Where about, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Los Alamos?
Old 05-12-2009, 02:16 PM   #31
New Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired
Name: Fred
New Mexico Taco's Tacoma Gallery
New Mexico owners

Albuquerque here. Work on the base just a 1/4 mile inside the Eubank gate.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:55 AM   #32
FJ FTW!

any of you New Mexico owners want to swap your black bumper for a chrome one?
Old 06-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #33
flynhighaf23 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: F-16 Avionics
flynhighaf23's Tacoma Gallery
i'm not a "new mexican" but i live in ABQ...lived here my whole life actually, lol. just born in texas.

i work at kirtland as a systems engineer and i'm a "taco" from the 150th fighter wing, NM air national guard.

what's up everyone!
Old 07-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #34
nmjayhawk is on a distinguished road
nmjayhawk's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco Owner in NM

I just bought my new Taco yesterday. I'm up in Santa Fe.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:20 AM   #35
*!tweaked!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjayhawk View Post
I just bought my new Taco yesterday. I'm up in Santa Fe.
What did you get?
Old 07-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #36
*!tweaked!*

Some people from craigslist doing the typical window shopping. But, other than that, not a single thing.

I'm going to hold the price for a while. If I get real desperate, then I'll drop the price by several thousand.....but for now, I really like the truck, so, to me.....its worth 26k.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:02 PM   #37
Fienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant future

Name: Hieu
Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fienoma
what up guys! nice to know there's a good number of people from albuquerque on here and with some nice ass rigs! where do you guys go to off road?.. i'm really tired of driving in ditches..it'd be nice to find a legit wheeling place lol
Old 07-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #38
nmjayhawk is on a distinguished road
nmjayhawk's Tacoma Gallery
I got a 09 DCab, TRD Off Road Taco.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #39
New Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired
Name: Fred
New Mexico Taco's Tacoma Gallery
where to go

Guys there are five national forest with roads with everything you could ever want for excitement. I know because I have been spending the last seven years trying to drive every road in all of them. Go North in the summer and South in the winter. Put a hundred thousand miles on 2002 and have almost nineteen thousand on an 2008. GET OUT THERE and explore.

Products Discussed in this Thread