New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
twistax will become famous soon enough

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
New Mexico Owners BS Thread

Any New Mexicans on here?

Old 04-03-2009, 02:58 PM   #2
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
So many jokes to go with this!
Old 04-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I LOVE New Mexico!.......grew up in ABQ (Eldorado 93')
Old 04-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
rirusta is on a distinguished road
rirusta's Tacoma Gallery
I am a fellow New Mexican, from Albuquerque. I am brand new to this board as I just purchased my Tacoma about 3 weeks ago.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:19 PM   #6
frobuster will become famous soon enoughfrobuster will become famous soon enough

frobuster's Tacoma Gallery
Y E S ! Myself and GASH are in Abq. and we "wheel" our 05+ newer Taco's. You may contact me anytime, i'll just send you my 411.....OH, and any others, yes, please speak up!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #7
GASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to beholdGASH is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
GASH's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! I'm always down to go wheelin so hit me up.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:56 PM   #8
rirusta is on a distinguished road
rirusta's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas! Not quite ready to wheel the Taco haha. Just reached the 800 Mile mark, but eventually I will be down. BTW it is a White DC TRD Sport 4x4. May be doing a 3" lift, wheels and tires this summer, but we shall see.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:28 PM   #9

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad im down here in Carlsbad. If i head that way ill give you a heads up

There are some good backroad trails down here too just gotta learn how to find em
Old 04-22-2009, 09:39 AM   #11
You're dumber than stupid.
garage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nice

garage_monkey's Tacoma Gallery
C-bad in the house.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #12
Zombie Killer
Robbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to all

Air Force:
Robbsolid's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in ABQ also. looks like a small tacoma gang here. I'm so glad none of you have 13'' daytons on your tacomas, I think I would cry.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:46 AM   #13
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
there might be more abq / nm owners then previously thought hmmm i did see a taco passing through abq one time that had 2 sticker scoops on the hood i was so embrassed for that driver ha ha
Old 04-22-2009, 09:50 AM   #14
Zombie Killer
Robbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to allRobbsolid is a name known to all

Air Force:
LMAO. Thats funny. I've seen a few lifted 1st gens driving around the city with snorkels, i always wanna follow one just because they are crazy lookin. and sexy
Old 04-22-2009, 09:51 AM   #15
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Carlsbad here.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:44 AM   #16

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Garage Monkey and Praetor, whats up!

Dam Praetor, you really do have that thing set up like a cockpit haha, what do you do around here? oilfield i assume?

What about you Garage?

We need to start a local chapter or something, find some trails or something.

I like to go out west of town (werewolf hill area) and prowl around there. Good man made trails in that area
Old 04-22-2009, 11:23 AM   #17
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

praetor's Tacoma Gallery
"TheBigK" is also form Carlsbad, I think we have more members per capita than anyother town on TW.

Yes I work in the oilfield. Communications.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #18
Zombie Killer

Air Force:
what do you use to mount the laptop? i use a laptop in my truck sometimes, and i just lay it on the seat.

I see nice Tacomas all the time, more people need to get on this forum. i think it would be awesome to have a small tacoma meet
Old 04-22-2009, 12:13 PM   #19

praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbsolid View Post
what do you use to mount the laptop? i use a laptop in my truck sometimes, and i just lay it on the seat.

I see nice Tacomas all the time, more people need to get on this forum. i think it would be awesome to have a small tacoma meet
I use a Ram mount http://www.ram-mount.com/. I love it. Screws into your passenger seat front bolts. There is a bit of a bounce to it but since I drive off road 200miles per week it cushions the laptop a bit and keeps it from being jarred around.

I'm in for a meet. Early Summer in the mountains somewhere.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:36 PM   #20
84cj7lt1 is on a distinguished road
84cj7lt1's Tacoma Gallery
ABQ/RR here I work on Base, but live in RR 30 miles 1 way.

Products Discussed in this Thread