Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah Members?

Old 04-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Enigma is on a distinguished road
Enigma's Tacoma Gallery
Utah Members?

Hey guys, just wondering if we've got anyone over here in Utah? If so check in and let me know, i'm always looking for some run buddies.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #2
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
I live In Lehi right above Utah Lake dude,.... well kinda right now kinda ran away to alaska but I live there, where abouts you ?
Old 05-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
yup, Orem!
Old 05-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Bendover!!! Gamble much?
Old 05-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #5
Jazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura about

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Draper and am up for any runs!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Back from AK back in UTAH! lets do some runs!
Old 05-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah we seriously need to get something going in the Salt Lake City area or something!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #8
Jazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura about

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
When and where??? South end of the valley or downtown?
Old 05-24-2009, 02:04 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzfan View Post
When and where??? South end of the valley or downtown?
Don't matter to me really. I would be coming from Wendover so wherever is good I guess.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:11 PM   #10

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a lot of wheeling out by Wendover? Like Ghost towns and stuff like that?
I'm available after this week, and can meet anywhere as well. I'll bring a couple of guys with me as well. My bro has a sweet taco, and a guy that works for me has a lifted 01 DC. Plus if its not to intence my other buddy has a 06 Tundra with a 3" lift that would come.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #11
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Even the foothills can be fun times
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...er-church.html
Old 05-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Is there a lot of wheeling out by Wendover? Like Ghost towns and stuff like that?
I'm available after this week, and can meet anywhere as well. I'll bring a couple of guys with me as well. My bro has a sweet taco, and a guy that works for me has a lifted 01 DC. Plus if its not to intence my other buddy has a 06 Tundra with a 3" lift that would come.
Yeah theres some places out here to go wheelin but I'm not to familiar with the trails. I will look into it though and see if there are any descent ones. Camping would be out of the question because there isn't any sites around here. You guys would have to stay in a hotel I would imagine. Oh well, you guys can hit up some machines and win some dough! Wait, wait, we all know thats a lie, I meant "lose" all your money!! Haha!
Old 05-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
Nice pics man!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #14

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
Love the pics!! Lets do a group mud session!!
Old 05-25-2009, 08:03 AM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Yeah that would be cool!
Old 05-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #16
Quote:
Dude I'm so down I could probably get more tacoma's to join on the run but they dont like forum sites so they wont join so yeah
Old 05-26-2009, 06:56 AM   #17
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota_dvl View Post
Dude I'm so down I could probably get more tacoma's to join on the run but they dont like forum sites so they wont join so yeah
Yeah sweet! The more Tacoma's the better!
Old 05-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
^nice pics what foot hills the one's up near alpine or down by springville?

I so say we do a run though lets plan a place and date out and GO!
-up for given "bendover" a try never truely been out there but aint to high and the hotel idea-
-foothills ( close to me at at least ) and you can camp... at some of them...
-what type of stuff would we want: mud ? canyon trail ? desert? other I got buddys that have no life that mommy and daddy pay for gas and shit they break so they know trails GALOUR but what kind would we want?
Old 05-27-2009, 10:18 AM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.

I think a canyon or desert type trail would be cool. Again, I live in the desert pretty much so let me look into some trails out here. I know there are a good amount but don't really know anyone that goes off-roading out here. Everyone just takes their atvs out and stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota_dvl View Post
^nice pics what foot hills the one's up near alpine or down by springville?

I so say we do a run though lets plan a place and date out and GO!
-up for given "bendover" a try never truely been out there but aint to high and the hotel idea-
-foothills ( close to me at at least ) and you can camp... at some of them...
-what type of stuff would we want: mud ? canyon trail ? desert? other I got buddys that have no life that mommy and daddy pay for gas and shit they break so they know trails GALOUR but what kind would we want?
Old 05-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I think a canyon or desert type trail would be cool. Again, I live in the desert pretty much so let me look into some trails out here. I know there are a good amount but don't really know anyone that goes off-roading out here. Everyone just takes their atvs out and stuff.
yeah i like the desert runs but they more get truck dusty then anything and I'd rather have it muddy! but with no rain we got no mud around here cuz drys up too quick i know of some awesome canyon trails but get alot of trucks up it and it could almost seem short to where i dunno if i'd be fun so i vote do canyon drive, foot hills and dessert run all together if we're going west side of Utah Lake then ya KINDA got all three...?