Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

add new region?

View Poll Results: where at would you want the new region, plus where you from?
yea - to Rocky Mountains ( ID, CO, WY, UT) 14 53.85%
nea - to it 4 15.38%
Yea - but other name, place concerning those states plus NV 3 11.54%
nea - to whole thing 3 11.54%
**#@!**Mark under this one where you are from as well !@#$** 4 15.38%
UTAH 2 7.69%
Nevada 3 11.54%
Colorado 3 11.54%
Wyoming 0 0%
Idaho 1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
add new region?

Dont know if I'm suppose to ask " Tacoma World Makers " or us so i'm sending to both, in hopes of the answers I'm longing for...
How many Tacoma's, How many complaints do we need? How do we go about getting/ starting a new region forum ? ... I'm sure others have wondered about there states now I'm wondering about mine and doing something about it....

I'm from Utah and we've got alot to offer we've got your Sand and desert to the left, Rocky Mountains to the right, MOAB bottom right, Close enough to Veags bottom left. ...Every state has there own shit to offer, but with regions mid west and south west ranging so very big how are people to fully know where their state is let alone where it stands on the region chart thing?

if others agree or have any ideas of one please reply and say where you live and maybe we can make a new region...?
Old 05-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
*(just bumping up)** so more people can read if not reply most will at least vote in the poll.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, but no. You should probably throw Montana in there, we have the rockies too. Or not maybe they'll give me my own region if they do that, Since I might be the only one from Montana.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
Deckplate is just really niceDeckplate is just really niceDeckplate is just really niceDeckplate is just really niceDeckplate is just really nice

Navy: Senior Chief Petty Officer ret
Name: Jerry
Deckplate's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up I know I'm out of state

I live in the Chicago area but I am from Colorado Springs origianally and I WILL get back to gods country someday. So I voted!