Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Denver area May 23

Old 05-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
Stop talking and START wheeling
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Army: Co.C 6/31st Inf.
RicnDenver's Tacoma Gallery
Denver area May 23

a few of us are going to hit the China Wall on sat. let me know if your interested... http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=61

FYI, we do hit a trail every weekend, so if I dont post here, please shoot me a PM or email, and Ill let ya know when and where we are going. It just gets to crazy to post the same thing on several forums, lol hope ya understand
Old 05-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Son of a I want to hit that trail at some point, but the better half is back for a bit to visit so I cant this weekend!
Old 05-22-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Son of a I want to hit that trail at some point, but the better half is back for a bit to visit so I cant this weekend!
bring her along, it is a senic trail, and we will be doing lunch, or can tell her its a pinic dear, lol well Im sure we will meet up on a trail soon, summer is just starting
Old 05-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #4
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
What time will we be done with this run? I want to go if we will be done before 4.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:45 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
What time will we be done with this run? I want to go if we will be done before 4.
no way we will be done by 4, we do take our time, and let everyone play on all the obsticles they want, snap pics, do lunch, its diffenatly an all day run, lol
Old 05-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #6
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to make it to Chinns Lake or Fall River Res but there was to much snow for me to even try. Here are some pics of me Posing and the conditions.