Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah: Salt Lake and Utah County Tacomas, lets see em!

Old 01-01-2013, 08:43 AM   #221
Tacoskull is on a distinguished road
Name: Dery
Tacoskull's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give him a call.

OME Suspension lift kit gives me the option of
NEW! Assemble front shocks/coils with new bushings. What
Exactly does this do and is it recommended?
Old 01-01-2013, 12:37 PM   #222
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
I think they come with the shocks/coils separate usually and now you have the option of receiving them pre-built so you don't have to compress the spring yourself. Kurt will talk you through everything and get you a great price, dude really knows these trucks!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #224
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBRCVP View Post
Looking to meet some of the UTAH Tacoma's, Any Meets in the works?
welcome man.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:29 PM   #227
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the support guys. Definitly hit me up if any meets get planned i need to get out and meet some people
Just check back here. Or the BS thread, if we make a meet thread we'll post a link on the BS thread.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:33 PM   #228
Black Betty Racing Crew VP
BBRCVP is on a distinguished road

Navy: Honerable Discharge
Name: Kanyon
BBRCVP's Tacoma Gallery
Im subbed to both threads so ill keep an eye out. Also i got a question for ya, is there anyway to get rid of the stupid traction control to make it fully off? So i dont have to hit the button every damn time i start my truck.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #229
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im subbed to both threads so ill keep an eye out. Also i got a question for ya, is there anyway to get rid of the stupid traction control to make it fully off? So i dont have to hit the button every damn time i start my truck.
I haven't seen anything for that before on here, but you can search around here and if you don't find it start a thread.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:39 PM   #230
Black Betty Racing Crew VP
BBRCVP is on a distinguished road

Navy: Honerable Discharge
Name: Kanyon
BBRCVP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
I haven't seen anything for that before on here, but you can search around here and if you don't find it start a thread.
Alright thanks boss
Old 02-11-2013, 10:59 PM   #232
colson12 is on a distinguished road

Name: cameron
colson12's Tacoma Gallery
just moved to salt lake county from colorado with my second tacoma its a 96, and all stock for now. just lookin to find places to go wheelin. ill check back to see if we get meets set up.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #233
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colson12 View Post
just moved to salt lake county from colorado with my second tacoma its a 96, and all stock for now. just lookin to find places to go wheelin. ill check back to see if we get meets set up.
welcome, to utah, there will be alot of meets during the summer, and events, most populer trails around here is 5 mile pass, and the trail is called rattlesnake trail, and theres also American Fork Canyon, wheres there alot of trails from dirt trails to hardcore offroad trails, you can youtube it and check it out
Old 02-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #234

cool cool, i am stoked, just need to find out where those places are! but ill definately be watching for meets so i can find out
Old 02-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #235
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool cool, i am stoked, just need to find out where those places are! but ill definately be watching for meets so i can find out
heres another thread, this ones more active http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post6425763
Old 02-11-2013, 11:12 PM   #236

oh good deal, thanks for that ill check it out
Old 02-11-2013, 11:14 PM   #237

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh good deal, thanks for that ill check it out
no problem
Old 02-12-2013, 08:44 AM   #238
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Worked on meaning standard maintenance or other stuff. Lifts and what not a majority of us do ourselves. Welcome by the way.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #239
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
welcome, to utah, there will be alot of meets during the summer, and events, most populer trails around here is 5 mile pass, and the trail is called rattlesnake trail, and theres also American Fork Canyon, wheres there alot of trails from dirt trails to hardcore offroad trails, you can youtube it and check it out
Don't forget little Moab! If you've never been there, we should set up a meet this spring, maybe as a pre Moab day. It's got a little bit for everyone, from bone stock pre runners to gnarly crawler rigs.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #240
FunontheBun is on a distinguished road
Name: Cole
FunontheBun's Tacoma Gallery
I've had my '13 TRD for almost a month now. Snugtop Rebel is on its way and gathering ideas for a future lift.
Attached Thumbnails
Utah: Salt Lake and Utah County Tacomas, lets see em!-img_0256.jpg