Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah: Salt Lake and Utah County Tacomas, lets see em!

Old 06-01-2013, 07:33 AM   #281
Black Betty Racing Crew VP
BBRCVP is on a distinguished road

Navy: Honerable Discharge
Name: Kanyon
BBRCVP's Tacoma Gallery
Hey does anyone know if there is anywhere in Utah to buy fiberglass fenders. I really want McNeils 6in ones for my 2010 but I don't want to wait upwords of 4 weeks to get them. ( I've heard they are SLOW with shipping.) Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #283
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Going, Going, Going almost gone.

$20.00

Toyota Tacoma/4Runner 2.7L engine belt
old part # 90916-0240 -- new part # 90916-02708

This is a new belt. Never been mounted.

It fits (per dealer) 2004-2012 Tacoma and 2009-2012 4Runner. The MSRP at the dealer is $101.00.

This is going in the garbage soon. First come first serve. This is a pick up item only.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:17 PM   #284
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys, I hate to post this, but I have to give up my amazing dog and best buddy Rocky. He is a black lab mix, approximately 2 years old, great with kids, and will love you more than any person ever could. I can't give him the attention he needs with my current work situation, and when my time is done here in Utah I will be ever more hard pressed to have the ability to care for him. I want to make sure he goes to an owner who deserves him, if you or anyone you know would be interested let me know.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:40 PM   #285
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys me and the fam are going camping in Flaming gorge Aug 15-20 and I am just wondering if anyone knows of any good trails in the Flaming Gorge/ Dutch John area to go wheel?

Any info will help thanks!
Old 06-21-2013, 02:20 AM   #286
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Hey guys me and the fam are going camping in Flaming gorge Aug 15-20 and I am just wondering if anyone knows of any good trails in the Flaming Gorge/ Dutch John area to go wheel?

Any info will help thanks!
There are a few trails outside of Vernal.

Red Mountain. Rated a 5/10. Probably one of the hardest trails in the area. I've never been on it, but based on description, I'd guess about as hard as Mineral Basin. Anyway, here's a description and map: http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php...T-Red-Mountain

If you want straight scenic, there's a few others.

Rainbow Island Park. Probably a well maintained dirt road. Lots of hiking options off of this as well. The good description is on Utah4x4.net in the paid section, but to summarize... This is the place if you want to see petroglyphs (and dont mind hiking a little). Pretty much every foot trail will lead to some. Things to see: McKee Spring petroglyphs, Green River overlooks, Ruple Ranch, Dinosaur National Monument.. A map can be found at http://www.treknow.com/utah/backroad...sland_park.htm

Browns Park. I believe this one might be all paved, but it is a scenic drive. Things to see: Historic location along old Outlaw Trail, John Jarvie homestead, swinging bridge over Green River, Crouse Canyon views. http://www.treknow.com/utah/backroad...rowns_park.htm

Echo Park. I'd guess maintained dirt. Just another scenic drive through Dinosaur National Park, driving past Whispering Caves.
http://www.treknow.com/utah/backroad...ampa_bench.htm

Thats about all I have in the Vernal area.

If you're taking highway 40 out there, you may want to go visit Moon Lake, as its pretty much on the way and about half way from Salt Lake to Vernal. Its a pretty popular lake in the Uintah's.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:47 PM   #287
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
For anyone that missed it in the BS thread, Trail Rune Sunday June 23rd, meet at 10am at Cabelas then we'll head up to AF Canyon / Mineral Basin
Old 06-22-2013, 10:20 AM   #288
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
trucks broken or else ill be all up on that
Old 06-22-2013, 10:57 AM   #289
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
trucks broken or else ill be all up on that
Ride with me
Old 01-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #290
Kanoodle is on a distinguished road

Kanoodle's Tacoma Gallery
snapped a few today

Old 08-01-2014, 01:23 PM   #291
schwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to beholdschwarthog is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ian
schwarthog's Tacoma Gallery
Hey what do you SLC guys do for snow tires? Right now I have the Rugged Trails, and I want to upgrade to the Goodyear All Terrain Adventures w/Kevlar (P rated, not the LT). Have your rugged trails given you any problems, do you even bother with snow tires?
Old 08-01-2014, 07:19 PM   #292
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
No tire changes for me when the snow flies. My BFG mud terrain do ok in the snow but not as good as my BFG all terrains. I don't really worry about driving in the snow, it's a 4x4. It's the other crazies on the roads I look out for.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:53 AM   #293
LCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really nice

Name: Landon
LCBogey's Tacoma Gallery
Hello! I just picked up my Tacoma after wanting one for a LONG time. I looked everywhere for exactly what I wanted and am happy with the purchase.

2010 Tacoma Sport - Longbed

The prior owner had a leveling kit on it, but stock tires & wheels. The first night I bought it I had some 285/65/18 Toyo Open Country A/T tires & 18" XD Misfit wheels. Let me know what you think!

Any insight on what to do first would be great. I'm thinking of adding adjustable coil-overs because the leveling kit is a bit more stiff than I like. I also want some running boards so the wife & kiddo can get in a little easier.

Here she is:

Old 08-03-2014, 06:10 PM   #295
Cutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Air medical pilot
Cutter29's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck LC and welcome. Don't ruin it with running boards. Get nfab style steps or sliders. Both look much cleaner IMO.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:57 AM   #296
LCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really niceLCBogey is just really nice

Name: Landon
LCBogey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter29 View Post
Nice truck LC and welcome. Don't ruin it with running boards. Get nfab style steps or sliders. Both look much cleaner IMO.

I'm with you on sliders after having done some more research. They look way better! Thanks!
Old 08-04-2014, 09:40 AM   #297
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCBogey View Post
Hello! I just picked up my Tacoma after wanting one for a LONG time. I looked everywhere for exactly what I wanted and am happy with the purchase.

2010 Tacoma Sport - Longbed

The prior owner had a leveling kit on it, but stock tires & wheels. The first night I bought it I had some 285/65/18 Toyo Open Country A/T tires & 18" XD Misfit wheels. Let me know what you think!

Any insight on what to do first would be great. I'm thinking of adding adjustable coil-overs because the leveling kit is a bit more stiff than I like. I also want some running boards so the wife & kiddo can get in a little easier.

Here she is:

Welcome!! you may also want to stop by this thread- http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...bs-thread.html

Its a little more active!
Old 08-05-2014, 07:21 AM   #298
I Like Getting Sideways In The Dirt
TRDEAN is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
TRDEAN's Tacoma Gallery
Hello fellow Ut's, i was born in slc, moved to Sacramento, CA and this saturday ill be moving back! Look out for the loud Reg cab!

Old 09-29-2014, 08:32 AM   #299
trich25 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Ty
trich25's Tacoma Gallery
How about Wasatch County?
Attached Thumbnails
Utah: Salt Lake and Utah County Tacomas, lets see em!-screenshot_2014-09-27-18-47-26.jpg  
Old 10-07-2014, 08:09 PM   #300
freeskier865 is on a distinguished road
Name: travis bowdle
freeskier865's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys FYI... if anyone need u-joints done I just had mine done at a company called slyco drivelines on 1398 S 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84115
The were way cheaper the the stealership. the whole job for three u-joints and a new carrier bearing with install and balance on the drive line was 304.58 out the door that was taking the whole truck done.. I droped the truck off at 8am right when they opened and was done before 12 the same day