Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah: Salt Lake and Utah County Tacomas, lets see em!

Old 09-29-2009, 03:47 PM   #21
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10 View Post
I'm down here in SLC and driving a silver '06 DC. My truck is still stock except for limo tint all the way around ha. I can't wait to do some mods but the cash isn't there. Where did you guys get your trucks worked on at?
Well I got my lift/rims/tires/UCA's installed at Mario's tires in Tooele. I had all the parts, they just did the install for me. The rest of the mods I pretty much did myself in my garage or in my room.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #23
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightonrider View Post
Nice pics!!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 01:14 PM   #24
Big Cotton
brightonrider is on a distinguished road

brightonrider's Tacoma Gallery
Stay'n Hard in UT

Old 10-14-2009, 01:19 PM   #25
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightonrider View Post
Stay'n Hard in UT

is cottonwood heights in Little or Big cottonwood canyon? I love that area, its so close to everything good about Utah and snow! and only an hour to Snow Basin.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #26
Big Cotton

Its right at the base of Big Cottonwood Canyon...couldnt pay me to move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
is cottonwood heights in Little or Big cottonwood canyon? I love that area, its so close to everything good about Utah and snow! and only an hour to Snow Basin.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:28 PM   #27
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
yea no kidding it was my favorite place on earth. I stayed at a house at the start of big cottonwood when I was there. the entrance was right across the road from the "park and ride". the entrance is on the right and immediately goes up the hill. is that cottonwood heights
Old 10-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #28
Big Cotton

Big Cottonwood

Yes sir....that would be the place. I live about 3 blocks from there.

Quote:
yea no kidding it was my favorite place on earth. I stayed at a house at the start of big cottonwood when I was there. the entrance was right across the road from the "park and ride". the entrance is on the right and immediately goes up the hill. is that cottonwood heights
Old 10-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #30
Big Cotton

Big Cottonwood

Job market is still pretty good out here...specially if you are IT. Havent been hit like the rest of the nation as of yet...alot of it has to do with life style and quality of living out here...lots of people still moving here.
Quote:
damn you are a lucky person. whats the job market like out there?
Old 10-14-2009, 02:35 PM   #32
Big Cotton

Check it..

http://www.break.com/index/drunkest-...more-beer.html

Quote:
lol It is not my forte, I do marketing and sales... I would imagine it would take a healthy paycheck to live in the cottonwood area.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #33
Big Cotton

Old 10-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #34
stephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant future

stephbm6's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't even know that Utah had a section here on TW It's cool to see other people here from where I live. Here's my ride.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:25 PM   #35
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice lookin truck
Old 10-28-2009, 05:22 PM   #36
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump
Old 01-31-2010, 07:42 PM   #37
rcrick263 is on a distinguished road

rcrick263's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Price UT its only about an hour south of Orem
Old 02-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #38
Skimafia is on a distinguished road
Skimafia's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrick263 View Post
Im in Price UT its only about an hour south of Orem

Sup man? I've been working at Caslteview Hospital for a few weeks doing the MRI installation. dunno if we've seem each other though...
Old 03-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #40
countryboy22 is on a distinguished road
countryboy22's Tacoma Gallery
i am originally from logan