Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah: Salt Lake and Utah County Tacomas, lets see em!

Old 03-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #42
rcrick263 is on a distinguished road

rcrick263's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
Sup man? I've been working at Caslteview Hospital for a few weeks doing the MRI installation. dunno if we've seem each other though...
Hey, ya im not sure that we have seen each other but both of my parents work at Castleview Hospital so its possible that they have seen you. Ill tell them to say hi to the MRI installer person if they see one haha! Or if they see a guy in a really nice looking blue Tacoma
Old 03-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #43
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Mr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrick263 View Post
Hey, ya im not sure that we have seen each other but both of my parents work at Castleview Hospital so its possible that they have seen you. Ill tell them to say hi to the MRI installer person if they see one haha! Or if they see a guy in a really nice looking blue Tacoma
Haha small world! I'll be back up there next week installing the fire alarm system then im outta there, no more driving 100 miles to work haha
Old 03-16-2010, 11:02 PM   #44
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
Im still pushing old school but its my baby! If you see me driving around honk so I know your a TW member!

Old 08-30-2010, 02:28 AM   #45
freeskier865 is on a distinguished road
Name: travis bowdle
freeskier865's Tacoma Gallery
im in pc here is my truck but dont have those wheels anymore working on geting some new ones soon
Attached Thumbnails
Utah: Salt Lake and Utah County Tacomas, lets see em!-img_0139.jpg  
Old 11-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #47
roweboater is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
roweboater's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Roy my computer is acting up so can't get any pics up I'm drivin a '00 2.7L 4cyl. with a 3" lift on 32's. I got a metal mulisha sticker on the back window (came with it), oakley sticker on windshield, and a walter (Jeff Dunham) sticker on the back window. If you see me feel free to honk and wave or say hi or simply flash your lights and i'll do the same.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #48
Also not that i want to but might be havin to sell my baby. If anyones interested feel free to e-mail me: roweyourboat90@hotmail.com . Its got headers, cold air intake with cone, 32" cooper stt's on black rims, aftermarket locking hubs(can't remember the brand) all new shocks front and rear, new cv boots. want her to go to a good home if i dont get to keep it
Old 11-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #50
mgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
mgage10's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mgage10 Send a message via Skype™ to mgage10
Quote:
Originally Posted by roweboater View Post
Also not that i want to but might be havin to sell my baby. If anyones interested feel free to e-mail me: roweyourboat90@hotmail.com . Its got headers, cold air intake with cone, 32" cooper stt's on black rims, aftermarket locking hubs(can't remember the brand) all new shocks front and rear, new cv boots. want her to go to a good home if i dont get to keep it
How much are you asking?
Old 11-22-2010, 08:10 PM   #51
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10 View Post
How much are you asking?
I'm not real sure but with seeing some that aren't in very good condition selling on ksl and stuff i'm thinking 7500 with all the stuff included. haven't put much thought to it though.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #53
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i find it incredible that nearly everyone that has posted from utah has a dbl cab long bed ....... weird usually their the least common flavor of taco
Old 11-25-2010, 11:16 AM   #55
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
no every single 2nd gen picture thus faar is a longbed
Old 11-26-2010, 02:07 PM   #56
mgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
mgage10's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mgage10 Send a message via Skype™ to mgage10
Quote:
Originally Posted by focotacoma View Post
no every single 2nd gen picture thus faar is a longbed
Sorry partner but I just counted 3+ short beds. I've seen those trucks in person and they are definitely short beds. StaticFilter, WW_Firefighter, Shawneily all have short beds. I don't count access cabs as long bed seeing as they are on the same chassis as a DC SB.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #57
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey is SLC a nice place to live? I've been looking for places to move and SLC seems pretty nice, and the prices for shop space and apartments are pretty damn affordable based on what I saw on Craigslist.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #58
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10 View Post
How many miles? Pics?
its got over 177k miles. i'm thinking i'll do my best to keep it but if i can't find a damn job i might have to let her go. i'm using a different computer right now so i don't have any pics right now
Old 11-29-2010, 08:02 PM   #59
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Hey is SLC a nice place to live? I've been looking for places to move and SLC seems pretty nice, and the prices for shop space and apartments are pretty damn affordable based on what I saw on Craigslist.
It's a nice city. Not too big, not too small, got enough suburbs that you can find one that fits your taste. Chill people, not too much going on. Kind of relaxing. Back me up, anyone?
Old 11-29-2010, 09:50 PM   #60
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
As far as business space goes, there is a ton of it available and people keep building more and more, specially along the south end of the valley. (I live about 20 miles from Salt Lake, which is still considered the Salt Lake Valley, although pretty close to the southern edge). No clue on prices on apartments though.

Salt Lake is kinda strange (I've been told) if you've been around large cities before, as instead of growing upward, it kinda decided to grow outward. You really dont have much of the whole sky scraper thing (there are a handful of tall buildings is all)

As far as the people, well, you find what you look for, just as with any other place. Generally, the people are good ones, but as with any other place, there's plenty of bad ones as well. Of course Utah is the capital of the LDS/Mormon church, but if you dont show any interest in religion, they dont bother you. Traffic sucks during work start and stop times, just like every other city. Weather isn't bad, although it is a lot drier here than you're probably used to. If you're into skiing, it'd be great for ya.

I've been here my whole life and I really dont plan on leaving.

We try to have a monthly meeting, so there are a few Tacoma people that live around here. Moab is a bit further away then we'd all like, I'm sure, but we do have AF canyon which should offer up plenty of challenges. There's also 5 mile pass, which is quite popular for the more serious crowd. It contains a 3-4 (out of 5) trail that leads up to a 5+ trail. (Rattlesnake and Constrictor if you want to look for videos and such).

One of the nicer things is you can have the big city feel if you want, or you can have the small country feel as well, all within 10-20 miles of each other. With the way all the highways are setup, its really pretty easy to get almost anywhere.

Products Discussed in this Thread