Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah: Salt Lake and Utah County Tacomas, lets see em!

Old 11-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #61
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
figured id check in .... applied for a job in springville a few weeks ago ... well see what happens
Old 11-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #63
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Good luck
speak of the devil, just got this emailed to me

Quote:
Thank you for your application for the Parks Maintenance position with the Springville City Buildings and Grounds Department. Due to the very large volume of applications received for this position, the screening process will be delayed for one to two weeks.

Thank you for your patience with this process, and we wish you good luck in your employment search..
Old 03-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #66
DocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1st 145th FA
Name: David
DocCisco's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up my 1st Taco last month. Done a few things so far and have more on the list.

Here she was last week before new bug guard and weathertech digitalfit mats.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #67
nipponnathan is on a distinguished road
nipponnathan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,
I used to be a member on here for a short period of time but looks like my account got removed since I didn't use it much. Anyway, I am in American Fork and here is my baby. Hoping I can make it to a meet soon and go on a trail run. Even though I have lived in Utah my whole life have never gotten in the trail riding scene and looking to.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #68
DocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipponnathan View Post
Hey guys,
I used to be a member on here for a short period of time but looks like my account got removed since I didn't use it much. Anyway, I am in American Fork and here is my baby. Hoping I can make it to a meet soon and go on a trail run. Even though I have lived in Utah my whole life have never gotten in the trail riding scene and looking to.
That's a good looking ride, welcome back to TW.... I'm over in PG so we might cross paths once in a while.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #69
JanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to beholdJanBoothius is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jan (Pronounced Yan)
JanBoothius's Tacoma Gallery
May 2011 Moab thread is up!
Old 03-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #70

At the SLC airport this afternoon there were almost a dozen 2nd Gen DC Tacomas parked around me. Here's one that caught my attention, maybe a TW owner?

Old 03-15-2011, 05:00 PM   #71
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery

from Price UT south of provo
Old 03-16-2011, 12:34 AM   #72
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocCisco View Post
That's a good looking ride, welcome back to TW.... I'm over in PG so we might cross paths once in a while.
I think I may have seen you driving at the point of the mountain back towards PG around 6 on Monday. Driving on frontage road on East side of the freeway?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:15 PM   #73

Quote:
I think I may have seen you driving at the point of the mountain back towards PG around 6 on Monday. Driving on frontage road on East side of the freeway?
yep, heading back from the airport.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #76
Quote:
yep, heading back from the airport.
You might have told people on here before but is that where you work? Does your username have anything to do with your job?
Old 03-17-2011, 07:52 AM   #77

Quote:
You might have told people on here before but is that where you work? Does your username have anything to do with your job?
I'm an IT manager and spend a lot of time out of state (in Minneapolis now and Toronto next week). Most of my miles will be from PG to the airport and back or up AF canyon.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:13 PM   #78
Quote:
I'm an IT manager and spend a lot of time out of state (in Minneapolis now and Toronto next week). Most of my miles will be from PG to the airport and back or up AF canyon.
Nice to see a fellow IT guy who enjoys a great truck.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:43 PM   #79
woad3 is on a distinguished road
woad3's Tacoma Gallery
Just graduated fire academy:

Sold This:

Had this:

Bought this:
Old 04-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #80

Welcome to TW Woad and nice truck... now hide your wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woad3 View Post
Just graduated fire academy:

Bought this: