Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah: Salt Lake and Utah County Tacomas, lets see em!

Old 05-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #1
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Utah: Salt Lake and Utah County Tacomas, lets see em!

I see so many Tacomas EVERY day, let's put some names to the vehicles, and I swear I saw a TW logo yesterday, show your Salt Lake and Utah county Tacos!
Old 05-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I'm from Wendover so you guys are the closest real town to me!
Old 05-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sweet, come to SLC much?
Old 05-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
sweet, come to SLC much?
Yeah every once in a while. Maybe twice a month or so. I might be in there tomorrow to do some shopping.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.

You ever come out to Wendover?
Old 05-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #6
Jazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura about

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
My brother and I both live here in SLC. We have 07 DC's.
Here is mine:

My bro's screen name is Lightmup and here is his:

Old 05-23-2009, 05:23 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.

Nice trucks!!! ^^ We should try and get a meet going somewhere in SLC! That would be awesome!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:21 PM   #8
Jazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura aboutJazzfan has a spectacular aura about

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
We're in for a meet and greet. I tell nearly everyone driving a cool tacoma about this site. Might as well get to know some of ya. Maybe a lunch or go hit american fork, five mile or something like that...
Old 05-24-2009, 12:48 AM   #9
Very sweet trucks gentlemen, we should get something together for sure!
Old 05-24-2009, 01:27 AM   #10
SVBIED is on a distinguished road

Air Force: EOMFD
SVBIED's Tacoma Gallery
Crap... No pics to post, but I'll fix that when I get home. Based up at Hill, but I live down in SLC. 2005 Double Cab, 4x4, Short-Bed, 4L, 6spd, K&N, Pioneer Nav, etc...

Stuck over in Iraq... again... But I'll post some pics and look to do some wheeling late Sept
Old 05-24-2009, 07:49 AM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.

Yeah we should try a meet for sure. I'm surprised there isn't many people in Utah that are on TW?
Old 05-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #12

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm also surprised at the response. We just need to tell everyone about this site..
Old 05-24-2009, 04:36 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzfan View Post
Yeah I'm also surprised at the response. We just need to tell everyone about this site..
Thats going to be more upto you guys since you guys are by Salt Lake! There isn't to many Taco's here in Wendover. My buddy has one and there are a few others but thats about it.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:07 PM   #14

Jazzfan's Tacoma Gallery
So SVBIED How is Irac?
Old 05-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.

Okay I was in Salt Lake today doing some of my EMT stuff. Anyways, I saw some nice Tacoma's on State St. just driving down the road! We need to find out who these people are so we can plan a meet!!!
Old 05-30-2009, 10:09 PM   #16
SVBIED is on a distinguished road

Air Force: EOMFD
SVBIED's Tacoma Gallery
Hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzfan View Post
So SVBIED How is Irac?

It's like Africa hot! But not bad, nobody's shooting at me this time so I guess I can't really complain. Looking forward to getting back and playing with the truck.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:16 PM   #17
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet trucks and you guys have some great places to ride too!
Old 09-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #18
Captain FNG
balistikboy is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Classified
Name: Matthew
balistikboy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm here in Clearfield, stationed up at Hill AFB. I'll post a few pics soon. I'm up for a meet sometime as well!

-balistik