Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

hey denver Taco's

Old 06-29-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
hey denver Taco's

wassup, i am a nj taco owner in denver area on work trip till end of july, wanted to see if there are any owners here, with a trail or something to go on. i have only had my taco 2 weeks, and dont knwo what it can do, so if someone can take me on a trail run or something nuts, i am down....also, wanna see some mods, lifts, etc.

thanks
Old 07-04-2009, 11:19 PM   #2
Stop talking and START wheeling
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Army: Co.C 6/31st Inf.
RicnDenver's Tacoma Gallery
I think we might be able to get ya on a trail, lol
Old 07-04-2009, 11:23 PM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicnDenver View Post
I think we might be able to get ya on a trail, lol

i mean in colorado...not in mexico!!!!

thanks bro...
Old 07-05-2009, 09:31 AM   #4
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
i mean in colorado...not in mexico!!!!

thanks bro...

lol,, your good people. your welcome to wheel w/us anytime
Old 07-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #5
Banned
glad you welcomed me and think im good people, i was about the slash my wrists if you thought i sucked...lol...good times man, thanks for hte hospitality, its people like you that make me feel better about myself..ahahahhaha..ur co4lo crew good people too. tell H1 if she says i can take her truck one more time...its gonna happen...anything goes on during the week, im down, otherwise, see you on the weekend. cant wait to hit a trail
Old 07-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #6

we might hit a trail during the week, Ill keep ya posted
Old 07-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #7

so did ya enjoy the nice recovery ? LMAO
Old 07-09-2009, 10:42 PM   #8
Banned
almost didn't think it was really happening...

check this link for my logo idea's...just a ROUGH Design
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...j-tacos-5.html
Old 08-06-2009, 08:20 PM   #9

hey man, when you coming back out ??
Old 08-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #10
Banned
first of all, let me start by sayin thansk to you and your buddies for the hospitality everyone showed me. and i dont know exactly when, but i am going to pittsburgh for amonth and then domenican republic for a month for work. after that we will see
Old 08-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #11
Banned
did a little cosmetic mod on the truck http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...update-19.html
Old 08-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
first of all, let me start by sayin thansk to you and your buddies for the hospitality everyone showed me. and i dont know exactly when, but i am going to pittsburgh for amonth and then domenican republic for a month for work. after that we will see
well you know that your more than welcome to come back, lol.. your GOOD people, everyone here liked your company. we are just waiting on you to move out here, lol
heres a link to this past weekend http://picasaweb.google.com/4x4Ric/1...NLUwPLPhoXmjQE#