Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

SO NEV..need help.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
702munky is on a distinguished road
Name: Rhey
702munky's Tacoma Gallery
SO NEV..need help.

Where can i go who does powder coating in the Las Vegas area?
Old 08-26-2009, 05:26 AM   #3
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery

When you leave rep for someone put your name in the comments, so they know who its from....Thanks!!

There are a few shops around town, so call around for the best deal...search in google 'powder coating las vegas'.

Some friends of mine have used different shops around town, haven't heard bad about any one in particular. Post up who you used, I might get some quad rims done sometime soon.